Comments please...say the first thought....

proud dad

Registered
Snagged this off another sight.The guy that posted it took the pic with his cell phone while driving.The rider is texting at 70 mph..side saddle,switching lanes at the same time,went on for about 20 miles.Lets hear all the different thoughts on this :whistle:
:laugh:

idot.jpg

Irresponsible.....first word that comes to mind. There I started it....next.

very skilled rider:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: riding in very reckless manner :down: not geared enough for his riding style he needs better boots :whistle:

I see the illegal in NC mowhawk on his helmet. Oh yeah he's he hawing his bike! Maybe he has a rectal itch! Them damn roids flaring up again!:rofl:

Snagged this off another sight.The guy that posted it took the pic with his cell phone while driving.The rider is texting at 70 mph..side saddle,switching lanes at the same time,went on for about 20 miles.Lets hear all the different thoughts on this :whistle:
:laugh:

He's a rebel

sorry i just had to ask him for that chicks phone number...next time ill tell him to pull over:rofl:

I like to see a law passed that would help this dumb SOB from ever riding street bike again, permanently. One act like this an we as motorcyclists all pay, especially if you ride a sport bike. SERIOUSLY......

Back