Comment made about my Busa

The most enlightened response in those situations is to say the book title to yourself, "What you Think of Me is None of My Business". Exchanging one liners with others makes it into a contest of "who's more clever or right" which misses the point....the only way to change behavior is to model intelligence...when you respond, you give up your power.      Raydog
Hoping some day I am capable of that...  

but till then...

HEY LADY!
moon.gif

(technically I did not say a word right?)  

Ray you ready to go riding?   Picking out my rides for the season..
Are you coming out west? If so, we're all out here and very sponteaneous!
(sorry for jack)

Yea typical Soccer Mother. BELIEVE me I would have had a few words for her comment.

just let it roll off and into the gutter where it belongs...i only worry about the opinions of those i actually respect (and those are few and far between!)...really, why concern yourself about some off-hand remark by a prejudiced idiot?
beerchug.gif
Yeah your right.  I just realized to that I just put Harley riders in the drunk category.  Which im sure probably isn't true.  So I guess im guilty as well.
shutup.gif
laugh.gif
i was just about to point that out.
fight.gif
She's just jelous cause her man is weeny
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The most enlightened response in those situations is to say the book title to yourself, "What you Think of Me is None of My Business". Exchanging one liners with others makes it into a contest of "who's more clever or right" which misses the point....the only way to change behavior is to model intelligence...when you respond, you give up your power.      Raydog
your so right but thats so hard.

Just forget about it, Bro.

Not worth getting an ulcer over.

I'd just laugh out loud,smile, and shake my head. The kid would probably smile and get a laugh out of me as well.Other than that, I wouldn't waste my time
beerchug.gif

Feel bad for her kid , just wonder how many people really think were the ones causing accidents cause thats total B.S i bet its not these soccer moms with there huge SUVS and there cells phones not payn attention to anything and wanting to ride everyones ass cause they think they own the roads
Sport Bike riders get such a hard time and im not saying were all smart safe riders cause all of us arent and weve seen them idiot riders out there and the 1st thing that we say is "hes goin to hurt himself or someone else"
but what can you do

Shoulda told her kid this:

"Your mother is a wh*re."

And then when the lady gets all pissed, just say:

"Well, if you're gonna lie to her, I am too!"

The only accident my Busa ever caused was to make me about soil myself the first time I rode it!
laugh.gif

But seriously when uneducated people such as this start running off their sewer hole like that simply ask them to state their source. Then when she starts stammering and making stuff up you simply walk away and say "heres your sign".
fight.gif

Busamann5000 will you be at Bike night at Hooters tonight, me and a couple of fellas will. Me personally I would brush that off and not say anything and she would look like the idiot!

Guess this must be one of those 1/2 full 1/2 empty comments.

Because I would have thought she was talking about her daughter as the accident. As in the guy who knocked her up was riding a busa.

cool.gif

Sounds like the typical general public that believes everything the media tells them. They're sheep.

Busamann5000 will you be at Bike night at Hooters tonight, me and a couple of fellas will. Me personally I would brush that off and not say anything and she would look like the idiot!
Nope I wish I could be but I work 2nd shift. 3:30 to Midnight M-F. Wait how am I posting now?
whistling.gif

Nope I wish I could be but I work 2nd shift. 3:30 to Midnight M-F. Wait how am I posting now?
whistling.gif

Whoa, don't know why it put half of my post in that quote. That's me askin you where you're located. . . Not brendanp. . . Odd.

Whoa, don't know why it put half my post in that quote. That's me askin you where you're located, not brendanp. . .Odd. . .

Back