Close Call

Woody109

Registered
Was moving the bikes around in the garage so I could do some maintenance on the Busa. When I went to put it back on the side stand it must have not been down all the way and fell over. Pinned me between it and the 109. Didn't go all the way down since I made a great bumper stop. Let me tell ya, the Busa almost all the way over on your knees and only one arm to pick it up with is not easy. Came out of it ok, just scraped up the leg from the foot peg on the 9 and a scrape on the back from the bars of the 9. Phew. Got lucky. Lesson learned.

Happy to hear of a good outcome! That Busa aint as light as it looks.
Had to pick on up myself one time and its not fun.

soooo got lucky?.....on your knees you say....didnt go all the way down... intresting....only had one arm to get it up...hmmmm....and the woody got squeezed ehhh?...huh???....what exactly were you doing in that garage if i may ask???....:whistle:.....:laugh: but seriously glad you ok and you managed to right her up without any damage...scrapes can heal

I did the same thing in the garage. My kick stand wasn't all the way down. I some what saved it, scraped my mirror, and scratched my stator cover. No cowling damage, thank god. I pulled my back hard, when she goes to a certain degree down, it almost impossible to stop the beast, lots of awkward weight going down.

Back