Close call. . .

And the people wonder why I'm doin' 95mph trying to weave through the stupid MF's to get out in front.Yea- I'm the one driving wreckless. F'n Tards..
pillepalle.gif

Riding a bit faster than traffic works quite well, anymore you never know who is going to pull a gun, and then things get really stupid, kicking cars is instant satisfaction, but not really worth it...sorry to say.

I never ride next to cars and I wait till I have room to bullet past. Rather get ticket than die. Not always possible but try. Stay safe out there!!!

Use the throttle to not ride next to people!  Easier said than done though!  Good luck tomorrow!
I wasn't just riding next to her.  I was on my way around her.  But I couldn't just romp down on the throttle and bullet past cause there was someone in front of me, too.  We were both passing her, but he wasn't moving as fast as I would have liked to. . .
10-4!

It's a good thing you were paying attention then.

Holey smoke. I don't even know what I'm typing!

--Wag--

Some think it is wreckless to weave and get out in front I think it is the best also. I try to get room and get in front tickets are cheaper than bikes and body parts.
thumb_up.gif

Back