Close Call Again

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Riding down the Highway ( 51 between B.A. and Coweta ) almost the same spot as last time, A lady decides to change into my lane as Im coming up on her left to pass her.

I think she was more startled than I was. No matter how slow I rode afterwards she wouldnt come up next to me. :laugh:

Dang man, be safe out there.

AT least she was intimidated and hopefully will watch out for cycles in her future.

I don't know what the deal is with people out there. I constantly have them wanting to ride my back tire and that's at like 10 over the speed limit. I usually turn around, look at them, shake my head and throw my hand in the air. They'll usually back off after that. Have them want to shoot over in front of me all the time without looking. I feel for ya man. Just be safe out there.

Riding down the Highway ( 51 between B.A. and Coweta ) almost the same spot as last time, A lady decides to change into my lane as Im coming up on her left to pass her.

I think she was more startled than I was. No matter how slow I rode afterwards she wouldnt come up next to me. :laugh:

Brother i feel your pain...Yesterday i was behind a head on collision . the cause. truck turning left i was behind truck. 5 in the morning. How the hell do you miss the on coming head light??????. I was yelling through my helmet.....NOOOOOOO
BOOM you get the picture.
I am convinced we have to ride like every one has a UZI and trying to kill us:whistle:

Jdog

I will bet money that if you payed attention, She was on the phone.:poke:

Glad the unthinkable did not happen. Your bike is too pretty to go down.:whistle:

Dang it, Micheal!!! Can you rig a train horn up on that thing? Better not have to read a post about you instead of the more enjoyable ones by you...

Take care out there!

Glad to hear that right you made it out ok! I just wish cagers would just pay more attention to us on the road.

Back