close call...

06dream

Registered
worked late tonight...enjoying the ride home when a chicky decides to turn from the far left lane into a perpendicular street without signalling or looking. locked my rear, feathered the front and managed to stay upright and swing right in behind her. didn't realize it was a gal at first, road rage kicked in and i chased the car down, ready to deal someone a lick'n...

long story short, it was a young girl, realized what she'd done and she was almost in tears. i calmed down, calmly told her to pay more attention, that she'd almost took me out...

just thought i'd share. i know that my years of dirt biking sure pay off at times like this...

worked late tonight...enjoying the ride home when a chicky decides to turn from the far left lane into a perpendicular street without signalling or looking. locked my rear, feathered the front and managed to stay upright and swing right in behind her. didn't realize it was a gal at first, road rage kicked in and i chased the car down, ready to deal someone a lick'n...

long story short, it was a young girl, realized what she'd done and she was almost in tears. i calmed down, calmly told her to pay more attention, that she'd almost took me out...

just thought i'd share. i know that my years of dirt biking sure pay off at times like this...

Happens so often I forget to stop and remind them!

Glad you stayed calm and did not lock the brakes or smack her face!
:thumbsup:

Back