close call

gurrera

Registered
Well that is the closes I have come to running into some one broad side.
I was going down the road doing the speed limit 45mp.
coming up to the light that was green for me for at least 2 minutes, when I see a wight pick up on the left. he first stopped at the light then started to make a left turn on red .
That is when I hit the brakes and the horn and he stopped under the light.
Well he was on the sell phone and not paying attention that he had a red light.:banghead:

HPIM2747 [50%].jpg

HPIM2748 [50%].jpg

HPIM2749 [50%].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you had been speeding this could have been realy ugly glad you made it. he should have at least bought u a new tire:thumbsup:

Sorry but Cell phones are taking people's minds off their driving. I don't care how good you think you are, You can't concentrate on driving while on the phone. Don't get me wrong, I use mine a lot but not when driving. Most times I just let it ring and call back when I get stopped .

Glad you are okay. I was cut off yesterday but a blonde driving a mini-cooper. Of course, she was on the phone. Cagers should not talk on the phone while they are driving ! ???

Let me add one thing. I went riding with a guy a couple years ago. He was on a GSXR1000 and was a very good rider. I looked up and he was goin down the road, No hands on the bars with a cell phone in his hands TEXT MESSAGING. I couldn't believe it. Everything turned out OK but was a dangerous stunt in my opinion. OK I'm done.

Thanks.
No flat spot that I can feal.
I all ways look for the unexpected.
I am constantly scanning the road left and right.
If some one looks like they might pull out I will grab the breaks and keep an eye on them until I pass them up.???

Back