Choosing between 3 gloves...

i have the a-stars sp1 gloves and i love em'. no problems and i hope they hold up if and when i need them most. good luck!

I have a pair of older Teknic gloves which have served me well for years. Only complaint is the dye is far from colorfast if you ride in any kind oif rain. I made the mistake of trying on a pair of Held Akira's a few years ago and it was all over for me! Spendy but worth it.

I have a pair of those Teknics,love em!
beerchug.gif

Thanks for all the input everyone. I think Wag is right...can't really go wrong with any of them. I was just looking for any possible "don't get this glove, they're horrible" type experiences.

Looks like I'll be basing it on looks and fit if I can find some place nearby that sells them in my sizes.

You might check out www.newenough.com in the closeout section. They have the Vanson 7tlx Talon gloves on sale for $45. Excellent gauntlet glove for half the price you are paying for the others.

(GSXcite @ Jan. 04 2007,17:47) You might check out www.newenough.com in the closeout section. They have the Vanson 7tlx Talon cloves on sale for $45. Excellent gauntlet glove for half the price you are paying for the others.
I'm sure you simply missed it, honest mistake, but I have credit w/ a particular vendor from a X-mas return.

I had seen those Vansons already...they look fugly. They make great jackets, bought one for the wife, but those gloves looked jacked up.

Back