Need new gloves

wreckwriter

Donating Member
Registered
I thought I was all set with Joe Rocket Gpx 2 gloves but I tried to wear them with my new leather jacket and found that the gauntlets are too small to go over the sleeves and too big to go under them.

I need gloves with either a very large gauntlet or no gauntlet at all. Obviously want good protection. Touch screen would be a plus.

I live in Florida so don't need cold weather gloves. If it gets in the 40s watashi don't ride....

Thanks for any suggestions!

I thought I was all set with Joe Rocket Gpx 2 gloves but I tried to wear them with my new leather jacket and found that the gauntlets are too small to go over the sleeves and too big to go under them.

I need gloves with either a very large gauntlet or no gauntlet at all. Obviously want good protection. Touch screen would be a plus.

I live in Florida so don't need cold weather gloves. If it gets in the 40s watashi don't ride....

Thanks for any suggestions!

Here’s a good place to shop.

I have a hard time not reccomending Held gloves after many years, but these new Spidi Carbos are on my list list.
Very nice but awful pricey.

.....and here I was impressed that we have the same gloves....

I have a set of Joe Rocket summer shorties but never wear them as there is a gap between my jacket and the gloves that could possibly ride up if I come off the bike??

Hopefully that never happens.

Held gloves are good but are way overpriced. $200-$500 for gloves? I’ve always had good luck with Tourmaster/Cortech gauntlets. And I always wear gauntlets. Shorties will absolutely leave bear that space between the glove and the sleeve.
Yes, I also prefer gauntlets but the rockets are gauntlets but the gauntlet closures are not even close to big enough. I need something with a big closure

I got some. Went to the local Cycle Gear figuring they would have a good selection, and they did.

Spent about an hour trying on different gloves from a bunch of manufacturers. Most were either too long in the fingers or the cuff wouldn't go over my sleeves.

Finally found a pair that fit. Knox Handroid gloves. Weirdest looking gloves I've ever seen. I'll post pictures in a bit.

Thanks for the tips!

Ready to fight aliens!

20230123_161541.jpg

20230123_161551.jpg

20230123_161556.jpg

Back