choices for a solid color

busa_bill

Life - tastes like chicken!
Donating Member
Registered
I got 12k miles out of the '06 before she went down on her left side yesterday. The only panel that won't be repainted in the repair is the right faring.
Wasn't too crazy about any of the '06 color choices when I bought, but thought the blue/silver was the best for me. The last few months I've been thinking of a color change, so here's my chance.

Not too much into paint schemes, so a solid color will be my choice. Thinking also of going stickerless.
Will probably want to stay with a Zuki color, but may also consider others.
What color would be nice for a stickerless solid color Busa?

BB

I prefer gray and silver choices. Just me. Easy to work with and matches the frame.

Don't envey you. There are a lot of colors out there.

runeight...

wow.gif

Always loved "code blue". Just looks great.

runeight...

post_57_69528_pic31347.jpg

Maybe something like gunmetal grey or paint it the grey that it is now but all over.

What colors are you thinking about?

Ah yes, I remember Code Blue, that's my homie's old bike. Poor guy sold it, darn it. In fact, I have pics of it in it's infancy (pre custom paint) in my garage. LOL

If I were gonna go custom paint I'd go with some type of Pearl White. Since you don't see all white busa's around. I wouldn't do Burnt Orange though, cause that would look too much like the limiteds. Also the best thing to consider when going with a new color is the availability of accessories that resemble it.

So go with a white, blue, cranberry something along those lines, something you can get a helmet or jacket to match.

Hey I know you said solid, you might want to get with the guy that paints. He recently stated 1700 all plastics. He certainly knows what he's doing. I'll try to get his name for you. Hope you're Alright, I know how it is waking up the next day.
super.gif

As promised. His name is Dave. Smokin_gunz, smokin_gunz_inc@yahoo.com. Hopefully this is good information and hopefully he'll see this thread. Check out appearance mods section. Good Luck and Black has always been my favorite. Seen all kinds of purdy bikes on this site though. Eventually it comes back to what you like. Sand flat and paint the arm rest, that really looks good to me.
beerchug.gif

(thebbbusa @ Dec. 01 2006,09:27) Ah yes, I remember Code Blue, that's my homie's old bike.  Poor guy sold it, darn it.  In fact, I have pics of it in it's infancy (pre custom paint) in my garage.  LOL

If I were gonna go custom paint I'd go with some type of Pearl White.  Since you don't see all white busa's around.  I wouldn't do Burnt Orange though, cause that would look too much like the limiteds.  Also the best thing to consider when going with a new color is the availability of accessories that resemble it.

So go with a white, blue, cranberry something along those lines, something you can get a helmet or jacket to match.
I really would of liked to buy code blue. Just the wrong time and location.

Oh well..

runeight...

Orange pearl is cool too. Unless you guys here have been lying to me trying to make me feel better about my bike.
all_coholic.gif

Busa_in_back_of_my_70__C10.jpg

(GMbusa @ Dec. 01 2006,12:03) Orange pearl is cool too. Unless you guys here have been lying to me trying to make me feel better about my bike.
all_coholic.gif
I don't care who you are that's purdy.
super.gif

04 Mustang Cobra Mystichrome- but I hope no one close to me ever does it because I plan to some time in the future!
super.gif

Back