choices for a solid color

DARK GRAY
CHARCOAL IS NICE
cool.gif

I was considering repainting my bike until i read all the positive reponses about my color. I guess i'll keep it orange. Thanks for the thumbs up guys.
bowdown.gif

(Projekt @ Dec. 01 2006,17:35) Paint it orange and get some of those trick Hindle exhaust cans like GMBusa..

I like the way mine came out...
Is that the HOK tangelo or the lambo orange?

I agree, you need some of those limited edition "Hindle" race cans.
laugh.gif

With all these opinions...if I was you i would just leave it primered.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 02 2006,09:21) I was considering repainting my bike until i read all the positive reponses about my color. I guess i'll keep it orange. Thanks for the thumbs up guys.
bowdown.gif
Looks super nice to me.

Besides, you can go as the "great pumpkin" on Holloween!

tounge.gif

(dadofthree @ Dec. 02 2006,06:27)
(mymaster @ Dec. 02 2006,01:13) If you like catching peoples attention,  red or orange.  I wonder what yellow would look like?
Take a look. Hey do those scoops really work? Do you go from 140 to 190 any faster?  
rock.gif
yes, yes
race.gif

This is the color of my '99. It is not solid but I love the paint scheme that was done on this bike when I bought it. I have always loved the blue and white of the GSXR'S and this was the closest to it on the busa's that I could find besides the silver and blue which is the color that I was going to get before I found this one.  It is a Subaru blue and white and was originally the copper color.  
lurk.gif

(GMbusa @ Dec. 01 2006,15:03) Orange pearl is cool too. Unless you guys here have been lying to me trying to make me feel better about my bike.  
all_coholic.gif
That orange is sick. If I EVER need to paint my black & blue...........oh yea!

Griff... sweet looking black, what windscreen do you have on there?  

I would paint my blue/silver '01 black if I ever had to re-paint but the silver frame would stick out like a sore thumb.

It's a PUIG screen. Same one as on mine. I have the clear version.

I'm going to have to agree with yellaboy1151, "CODE BLUE" is awesome........especially since she's mine now!
Polished rims coming soon with new shoes.

Back