choices for a solid color

Chartreuse!
all_coholic.gif

How about a mystichrome color....With all the curves the busa has, it would look pretty wild because it would be changing all the time..

2004_Ford_SVT_Mustang_Cobra_Mystichrome_Side_Sun_1600x1200.jpg

(Shibumi @ Dec. 01 2006,14:03) 04 Mustang Cobra Mystichrome- but I hope no one close to me ever does it because I plan to some time in the future!  
super.gif
blast i should have read that....due to mine being an LE I bought it for the color, but ya never know....I am actually painting my helmet this color.

if going stickerless i would make it black. all other colored busas without stickers just dont look right without that big sticker on the side fairings

If you like catching peoples attention, red or orange. I wonder what yellow would look like?

busa_029.jpg

(yellaboy151 @ Dec. 01 2006,14:45) I have alwayz liked the blue.  (Former owner of code blue)
dang..we should of talked huh?

Still liked it. Which color blue was that?

runeight...

Paint it orange and get some of those trick Hindle exhaust cans like GMBusa..

I like the way mine came out...

Aug_16th_2006_012__fix_.jpg

(runeight @ Dec. 02 2006,02:01)
(yellaboy151 @ Dec. 01 2006,14:45) I have alwayz liked the blue.  (Former owner of code blue)
dang..we should of talked huh?

Still liked it. Which color blue was that?

runeight...
He doesn't get on here much, it's torture. I usually tell him to go get on the board when there is something I know he's interested in.

The blue he used was almost identical to the blue on the '01 Hayabusas. He had the whole bike shot in that color and when it matched the '01 color matched undertail.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 01 2006,15:03) Orange pearl is cool too. Unless you guys here have been lying to me trying to make me feel better about my bike.  
all_coholic.gif
Dude!!!  
wow.gif
That bike is <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:seagreen'>SICK ! SWEET!</span></span> What can i say!

super.gif

bowdown.gif

(GMbusa @ Dec. 01 2006,12:03) Orange pearl is cool too. Unless you guys here have been lying to me trying to make me feel better about my bike.  
all_coholic.gif
Dayum I like that !

(mymaster @ Dec. 02 2006,01:13) If you like catching peoples attention, red or orange. I wonder what yellow would look like?
Take a look. Hey do those scoops really work? Do you go from 140 to 190 any faster?
rock.gif

I bought the Red/Black '05 with the intention of going solid red at some point. I think yellow would also be a great color for the Busa. I've got a blow alcohol flat bottom drag boat that's bright yellow is gets a tremendous amount of attention.
smile.gif

I always liked black, but when you start to see all the colors in one thread, you realize that they all look great
cool.gif

Back