color choices???

Consider this, I'll assume you want others to admire your bike also.
Do you want to view your bike AS art in it self? Keep it solid front to back, the Busa can do this easily with it's body style/lines.
Do you want to view SOME art work on your bike? graphics/designs etc. I can say at one time I started with something I thought was going to be cool then wasn't happy with it, ended up being a waste of money, be careful.  Good luck.

mini_bash_10_29_07_041.jpg

Worst case. You don't like it and you sell it on ebay for big bucks because it's "custom"

I would like to do a black theme with "true flames" done in a rather modest amount..

I love blacks and blues... keep in mind there are some cool original Suzuki colors.. the 82 GS750 had a black with blue metallic that looked cool when the sun hit it... the 83 GS1100E blue was nice.... and if you scratch (or worse) an OEM color, it's much easier to re-mix a batch.. colorite already has the codes
beerchug.gif

Here's mine done with HOK Tangelo Orange Pearl straight out of the can over a white base.   If you want the color to "pop" or standout, use a metallic silver base. The white make the metallics finer, less coarse which is perfect for a background color when doing graphics. I was going to do flames over the whole bike, but never got to it.
That was one of my org. choices but we did cindy's triumph 675 very close to that color.Plus my chevelle is already orange.Once I get her bike outside I'll have to take some pic's and learn how to post them.And of my new paint also.

Back