Check this out.My wifes lid from last ride

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
We were out trials ridin yesterday and my wife took a nasty spill.I didn't think it was too bad till we got back to the truck and I examined her helmet further.
She broke the jaw peice and cracked the visor.Landed on her face and back.Thank God I have her geared up to the max.

She's OK,a little bruised up. I guess she's tougher than I thought.Check these pic's out.

Guess we will be lid shopping today.

RSD.

Ouch....

hel 1.jpg

Experiments have shown women have higher levels of endurance than men. Hope she's alright and +1 for maxed gear. Nothing better than women who have the same passion for motorcycles like their male counterparts.

How hard to you have to face plant to do that to a helmet? She didn't even cry.:bowdown:

She actually tried to continue up the moutain. It was pretty obvious she gave herself a mild concussion thou.So we headed back to the truck.

RSD.

Competition Accessories compacc.com has some pretty good deals on helmets right now, even dirt-bike lids. Recommend something with glass and kevlar instead of the polycarbonate shell. They probably have good selection for the smaller sizes most women wear.

glad that the House Mouse was geared up and is going to be ok! that could have been nasty! :beerchug:

Glad she is ok. As far as recomendations go it looks like that helmet did it's job. What brand is it?

Glad she is okay, Get her a good helmet, Cheap dirt bike helmets are just as bad as cheap Street bike helmets.

Back