death from above... new lid

riccoh

Registered
Well I can't complaint about my woman... I did bought her a new living room set and she took me to the local suzuki dealer and ask me to pick 2 things here is my 3 months old lid and jacket

board_14.JPG

See, if she had told me I could go pick up 2 things, I'd have come home with a Yamaha Stratoliner and a Snowmobile.

she actually went there with me and took me strait to the apparel area as i was shooting a strait line for parts and exhust... but at least is something ... it will look a bit better once i lower the bike (hopefully on monday but i'm keeping that hush hush... until she ask and then it will be like... what you mean it looks lowered? its always been like that except I just spent an hour polishing that damn clamp and I got tired , so I will wait until next week to "polish" the exhust ... trust me they are going to look diferent once I'm done..
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

LOL about the sister... but I still tink that I got the raw deal.... i could had got a GSXR 600 instead of furniture and crap and still had money left ....
firedevil.gif

HAAA HA i see i aint the only one who has to hide mods, i like and personally use the "it was always like that" response.

Back