Check out this ad for me pls.

In my opinion, and I stress that, if your not digging the paint scheme I wouldn't go for it. Without knowing the conversion to U.S. money it would seem that the paint is what your really paying for. :whistle:

In my opinion, and I stress that, if your not digging the paint scheme I wouldn't go for it. Without knowing the conversion to U.S. money it would seem that the paint is what your really paying for. :whistle:

Its about 6,800 US. Yeah i don tknow , im just not digging the paint. Im sure mechanically the bike is mint.

Yeah, that bike would need a new paint job for sure. 7100 km on a 5 yr old bike. That certainly is low mileage, it would be interesting to know the history as to whether it has been in storage maybe? Not my cup of tea.

Its about 6,800 US. Yeah i don tknow , im just not digging the paint. Im sure mechanically the bike is mint.

If you don't like the paint move on, don't pay for a custom paint job you are not completely happy with.

I believe the white one is a limited edition version which has black frame and some other special bits, mostly cosmetic I think but someone will confirm. Looks pretty sweet to me if you like white/silver.

Only 4000 kms in 5 yrs? What are these guys doing with these bikes....polishing them? Busas are for ridin!

Last edited:
I don't know..... it's not so bad. I mean I get the whole Peregrine Falcon theme. But we can not see enough of the bike to accurately judge the rest of the paint scheme.

Have you seen it in person? May make a difference for the better or worse.

Gotta say nay to the first one, Pretty much just for the paint job, Cost alot to get them repainted and you would probably end up riding it arpond like that for awhile :whistle:

I like the second one, But I do like the White and silver paint scheme.

Hey kat why dont you check out my busa i need to part with. I hate to get let mine go but medical reason need me to. Might be more $ than the others but your getting whole lot more

IMG_0975.jpg

I believe the white one is a limited edition version which has black frame and some other special bits, mostly cosmetic I think but someone will confirm. Looks pretty sweet to me if you like white/silver.

Only 4000 kms in 5 yrs? What are these guys doing with these bikes....polishing them? Busas are for ridin!

That's not an LE. It's an 04. The White LE's were made only in 06.

Trust me. :laugh:

First one looks like... well, I'm sure someone loves it. I wouldn't buy it and I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit.

Second one may be an K4 but in K6 LE clothing. Hard to tell what you're getting when they post a brochure photo, not the actual bike pic.

I know you're anxious to cure your Busa itch, but be patient, the right one will find you. In the meantime you might want to learn as much as you can about the bike, learn the stock colors of the different years. Older bikes with low miles may mean that it was stored for a long period, watch for rusted fuel tanks or rodent damage. Use the search here in the forum, I'm sure you find some tips on what to look or look-out for.

With the economy the way it is there are a lot of quality used bikes available at a good price, but be careful that you don't get scammed and end up with a polished turd! I think I read about it here but be wary of internet scams on Craigslist or Ebay (yep, found it).

Good hunting brother!

Thanks for all your responses. I sold my bike two days ago and im dying to ride already. Im trying not to rush it but its hard when you know that this is the bike for you. I havent been riding long but i just know for some reason that this is the right bike for me.

Back