Must check this link out

TheBull350

Registered
hey all,

found this web site and thought of everyone here,Painted Inners I already ordered mine. Talk to William, he's even going to paint my "kidney plastics" attached to my tank. I can't buy Suzuki's 3 step paint for the price of this. I should recieve them in a couple of weeks,

look for pics then.

There's a thread somewhere about this guy. Someone (Rhythm, maybe? :super:) that had him paint some inners. See that thread before you send money, dude. Just my $.02...

Nope, it was Thinker62... There's a little about his experience with race ready in this thread. Scroll WAY on down to see his reply when asked who painted his inners...

He told me all about it. That was a while ago, and he said he's gotten much much better. He even switched some of his products due to the problems he had before.

He swore up and down that I wouldn't be dissapointed, and if I was he would refund my money!

Worth a try anyway's, I'll keep everyone posted and include some pics in the future.

I think it will look awsome gotta try it hopefully he's not giving me a line, but who knows :blush:

marcus

I did check the history of posts,

William actually brought up the fact of the kidney plastics, he said just to send them to him. He reinforced the fact that they are clear coated also.

so for me not reading these past posts I still feel pretty confident with him.

just my .02

marcus

Well I got the painted products back today! I'll be installing them once I get Johnny's PCIIIr and my new BMC race filter. I think they look pretty damn good so far, I'll post some pics soon

marcus

I got mine from William yesterday. I was concerned about the two tone paint lines matching the gas tank and fairing paint lines. They matched. He did a good job. Pics later today also. :eek:

well.... lets see some pics, i am interested, but would like to see how they look on your bike. I got the same color. I dont really trust the pics on the web site, im sure you can understand why. Thanks man:D

Hey man, the bike looks good.  Workmanship looks good to me on the inners.  I never really considred the chrome wheels as i wanst sure how they would look on a silver bike that isnt slammed with the chrome frame and swing arm.  Worst part abot the pics is , now i am getting the itch to drop some bucks in mine....hmmm.... now to figure out where to get the cash!!!:blush:

<!--EDIT|fstAZfk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066444997 -->

The pieces weren't sanded smooth prior to painting? Not that that's bad if he doesn't charge much. How about scratch resistance? Is the paint nice & hard (and is it clearcoated)?

Not sanded smooth. He lets the paint cure for a couple of days before shipping. During installation, I scraped it a couple of times while bending it into position and thought it might be scratched but the paint was hard and remained scrach-free. I don't see any evidence of clear coating. I have no complaints.

He he... contrary to appearances, the missing front fender is not a styling exercise. I've got a vented carbon fiber fender coming Monday. ;)

Watbaby,

When i got mine i noticed that I could feel a seem or lip between the two colors. When I called william to ask him about it he said that yes it was clear coated? but that he doesnt sand the two surfaces smooth prior to clear? I donno? But they are on and I'm still pretty happy with them, same deal, i bent and tested the paint during install and no chips or scratches! Pics coming soon!

Marcus

Back