Fix and sale or part out

kleissen

Registered
Hey guys I recently join the forums because i really wanted to get into the bike world, but i dont think i care much about it. long story short i want to sell my bike, the plastics are good but it needs a paint job. do you guys think i should part it out? order a new set of painted plastics? or simply paint the ones i have and try to sell it.

how much could i ask ?

View attachment 1561806

Well its hard to say based on the limited information ??? Things that would help is year, mileage, add ons, and things that are damaged. Good luck

Easier to sell something complete especially if it is running and driving. Once it's apart it's a hassle to sell every part piece by piece

oh, im sorry, is an 08 with 10400 miles with extensions other everything is stock. left fearing cas cracked and repaired (aftermarket fairing) left mirror is cracked, shifter rubber piece is gone. other than that everything else is perfect. runs strong and have no problems

sell it as it is. but be ready to take a hit (another member listed his Gen II with no issues for $7500).

If your trying to dump it fast no haggling or BS i'd list it for $6500. The mileage on it is good but the cosmetics is whats gonna hurt you and knock down the price. Everybody is gonna see it without the decals and know its been dropped which in turn the offers will do the same. Like Kromdom said and ive seen it too 08 busas going for around 7k-8k with no issues at all

You could gift it to me too! LOL, I'd love to have a pre deployment present! Specially here at Christmas time!

Location = Miami FL

yes, lever is broken the license plate is on the other side.

guys i wish i could just give it away :laugh: but i dont make the kind of money to afford doing that :thumbsup:

i just listed in craigslist for 6k

View attachment 1561811

Back