Check out this Busa on craigslist

(Turbo-Torch @ Jan. 30 2007,20:59) I think people are getting confused with the big ass signature pic of the blue/silver '04.

The one of Craigslist is definitely an '05.  Looks like he may have tried painting the frame black?  Looks sort of shiney but it may just be his garbage camera.  Light damage on both sides from a low speed spill?  Yeah right.
rock.gif

If the VIN shows it as an LE (being it has a black frame) then it was in one hell of an accident and he replaced all the plastics with some crap he found on ebay.  If so then odds are good the gauge cluster was replaced too and those aren't the original miles.
oh i see now.....yeah the sig pic is what i thought we were talking about.......those red and black plastics are definitely off an 05. maybe the frame is an 04
rock.gif

rock.gif

A rip

Take a look at the frame. 04 LE black frame (the ID sticker is still on the right side  and doubt it was painted unless he masked the sticker!)
05 plastics ? Cuz the originals were destroyed maybe?
polished wheels? Hmmm, cuz the originals were destroyed maybe?
Tank also was changed cuz ?
441 miles ? yeah right................

23.jpg

(Turbo-Torch @ Jan. 30 2007,21:59) I think people are getting confused with the big ass signature pic of the blue/silver '04.

The one of Craigslist is definitely an '05.  Looks like he may have tried painting the frame black?  Looks sort of shiney but it may just be his garbage camera.  Light damage on both sides from a low speed spill?  Yeah right.
rock.gif

If the VIN shows it as an LE (being it has a black frame) then it was in one hell of an accident and he replaced all the plastics with some crap he found on ebay.  If so then odds are good the gauge cluster was replaced too and those aren't the original miles.
I think people are getting confused with the big ass signature pic of the blue/silver '04.

i have a big ass signature pic how come i dont see it ?

(mattyss @ Jan. 31 2007,08:11)
(Turbo-Torch @ Jan. 30 2007,21:59) I think people are getting confused with the big ass signature pic of the blue/silver '04.

The one of Craigslist is definitely an '05. Looks like he may have tried painting the frame black? Looks sort of shiney but it may just be his garbage camera. Light damage on both sides from a low speed spill? Yeah right.
rock.gif

If the VIN shows it as an LE (being it has a black frame) then it was in one hell of an accident and he replaced all the plastics with some crap he found on ebay. If so then odds are good the gauge cluster was replaced too and those aren't the original miles.
I think people are getting confused with the big ass signature pic of the blue/silver '04.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You may need glasses or a new monitor.

laugh.gif

(guido4512 @ Jan. 31 2007,05:10) A rip

Take a look at the frame. 04 LE black frame (the ID sticker is still on the right side  and doubt it was painted unless he masked the sticker!)
05 plastics ? Cuz the originals were destroyed maybe?
polished wheels? Hmmm, cuz the originals were destroyed maybe?
Tank also was changed cuz ?
441 miles ? yeah right................
kanji is not even streight...440 mi? meter must be started all over again...
tounge.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 31 2007,08:14)
(mattyss @ Jan. 31 2007,08:11)

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 You may need glasses or a new monitor.
i didnt know it was there i had the signatures turned off . Is it gone now?

laugh.gif

I tried calling went to voice mail will try later, The bike is local to me so I will try to go check it out. Any one intrested?

Doesn't look like a scam to me. I bought mine '01 model in great condition at the end of 2003, with 860 miles on the odo, with PC, TRE, Micron full system... Guess for how much? Don't scroll, think first.....

....$7500. So, a 3 -year old bike that's been down at least twice, I'd say $6500 seems right, and even a bit too high. Of course, the frame, etc has to be checked, and it has to be test ridden.

And the kicker is, it was listed on ebay, and I thought it was a scam and emailed the guy just for gigs. He wanted $8k, no one budged, so we made a deal after the ebay auction expired with no reserve met. The bike was local, so of course I checked it out, and test rode it before buying.

I sold my 02 in 06 for $5,0000. Guess how many miles it had on it?

(tpbio @ Jan. 30 2007,21:54) How did the bike get scrapes on both sides plastics from a low speed spill? Wouldn't you have to be going pretty fast to get the bike to roll or maybe the bike has been in more than one low speed spill? Only 441 miles on an 04? Why even buy a bike?
The garage walls caved in from all sides.

It looks like a LE frame and wheels . It looks like he might have toasted the original plastic and got the red and black to replace them cheaper . Now its down again and leaking oil .

Back