Cheaper Than Dirt

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone ever purchace ammo of products from cheaperthandirt.com?

I am getting my son a pack and looked at some ammo prices that did not seem too bad.

What price?
I was at the Bass Pro shop last weekend (in Cal) and handgun ammo was almost gone and .357 mags were going for $26 for 25 rounds. Ridiculous!

I purchase 240 - 500 rounds of 223 from them each go round. Some others here and there. Even the cheap stuff really works well in my guns (good for 425 yards for a clay pidgen on the ground, but hard to hit at 500) ~!~

Between them and Sportsmans Guide, they keep me stocked pretty good~!~

Depends on which one runs the sales at the time...and if they actually have it in stock

PS edit:::a lot of the ammo is Russian or somewhere similar

Almost forgot<>always wear your Rambo gear~!~ LoL

Last edited:
I purchase 240 - 500 rounds of 223 from them each go round. Some others here and there. Even the cheap stuff really works well in my guns (good for 425 yards for a clay pidgen on the ground, but hard to hit at 500) ~!~

Between them and Sportsmans Guide, they keep me stocked pretty good~!~

Depends on which one runs the sales at the time...and if they actually have it in stock

PS edit:::a lot of the ammo is Russian or somewhere similar

Thanks much. With shipping the .40 Cal is a little more than Wal-Mart but it is never in stock locally so I may go ahead and order.

I've never had any problems with them, and I've made a lot of purchases.
Can't beat their prices.

local wally worlds have been getting more ammo in, seen a pic w/ prolly 15-20 boxes of 40

just bought 200 rds 45 the other day at wally world, price is now $33 vs $30 last time i bought.

Search the gun related pawn shops deals can be had there from time to time.

Never ordered from there but my buddy does and never complained.

A while back though I was looking for a certain jhp and found some ammo on their that xlaimed to be the deadliest around. I started to laugh then made it to the reveiws and some guy said he shot a cow and It dissappeared. It went on and on. Had me rolling. /rant
Posted via Mobile Device

They're very cheap and their shipping is extremely fast. Yes, I'm lazy, it's only 30 miles from the house, but I pay for shipping. :D

Back