Chain and Sprockets

Call me & get it all in one spot,chain,sprockets,tools,speedohealer and telephone support after hours.
beerchug.gif

503-663-3278
Now that is customer service!!
ThumbsUp.gif

I did a chain replacement and sprockets this spring - got a gold DID ZVM2 and JT sprockets. I also picked up an RK chain breaker/riveter for about $100 - worked great. Shop around on the internet as there is a big difference on prices.

Call me & get it all in one spot,chain,sprockets,tools,speedohealer and telephone support after hours.
beerchug.gif

503-663-3278
LOL..."Daniel"....and if you CALL NOW...you'll also get the "Vegimatic"..
super.gif

Honestly Aaron, both Daniel (Cloud Nine), and Charles (StreetnTrack), are both excellent vendors.....take your pic. Not sure about that Sprocket Center mumbo-jumbo.....

You buy it, and I'll get ya installed bruddah.........take all of about 30 minutes....maybe 45 if we're shootin' the proverbial sh!d, okay an hour (have to clean behind your sprocket cover, as I KNOW you didn't do it)
coolold.gif

its easy get a zzz chain and a 43t rear sprocket. i have a vortex racing sprocket
ha,we must think alike,this is what i have but a 42t vortex rear...

I changed my chain out myself last time,but would I do it again...NO...why? because it will cost you $70 or so for a cheap rivet tool set and an hrs time and alot of cursing. i broke every rivet tip installing the new rivetsmi had to make something out of an allen wrench to push the 2nd rivet all the way in....for $80(hrs labor) I could have taken it to the local shop and had them do it in about 15min.

Don't skimp on the rivet on the chain. the clip will work but I am a living testament that they do fail. and at 100 mph, that chain comes off violently...very violently. Needless to say, 1400 dollars and 2 weeks downtime will make sure you do it right the first time.

my .02 cents
thumb_up.gif

Back