Cassoday, Ks. Rally coming to an end?

Big Dogue

Registered
The news is that some residents of Cassoday are pushing to ban the motorcycle rallys held the first Sunday of each month. Supporters of the ban say there are too many people in the town, blocking streets and driveways and being disrespectfull of the towns residents. Others are pushing to keep the rally, one guy said he sent his child through college by selling BBQ to those who attend the rally. The City Council is meeting today to discuss the issue.

yes i have heard that to i'm hoping that it's not the case but also i'm betting that there will be some town near there that would be willing to step up and have it there as well becuase of the buisniss that it brings to the community
by the way you need someone to ride with give me a shout there are a few of us busa riders here in hutchinson that dont just wanna drag main so to speak

City Council says they are going to work with both sides on this and try to make zones for the bikes. We'll see what happens. thapp, i'm all for getting together to ride, i'll PM ya soon.

Back