Captain is on the level?

Captain is on the level? - Or is it April 1st?

• Oh, my we are a privileged lot and Zuk is going to visit us!

Votes: 73 100.0%

• Total voters
That was two years ago.... I've tried all day to get people to believe me Randy I just dont understand why folks are gun shy about this....
on the level...

I think you have created a real camaraderie of riders here that all connect like family..

My rides with other members here have generated nothing but new friends... Not sure about your day to day world but new friends are hard to come by and a valued part of life...

I would easily compare the people and friends I have made here to the people we raced with for many years.. Common interest, goals and integrity.. I can see where some members would take out a mortgage on their homes to save the site if anything like that happened.. (hence the shock of that joke)

Friends are not something all that easy to come by , but here? they just happen, people are accepted just as they are.. that is in itself AMAZING!! and a testament to you and your ideals..

Cheers to the .oRg... it is greater than the sum of its members?
thumb_up.gif
A heartfelt thanks for all your time, effort and money it has taken you to get here!
hello.gif

(Oh and if this is a joke? I would not sleep at the bash..)
rofl.gif

That was two years ago.... I've tried all day to get people to believe me Randy I just dont understand why folks are gun shy about this....
on the level...

I think you have created a real camaraderie of riders here that all connect like family..

My rides with other members here have generated nothing but new friends... Not sure about your day to day world but new friends are hard to come by and a valued part of life...  

I would easily compare the people and friends I have made here to the people we raced with for many years.. Common interest, goals and integrity..  I can see where some members would take out a mortgage on their homes to save the site if anything like that happened..  (hence the shock of that joke)  

Friends are not something all that easy to come by , but here?  they just happen, people are accepted just as they are.. that is in itself AMAZING!! and a testament to you and your ideals..

Cheers to the .oRg... it is greater than the sum of its members?  
thumb_up.gif
  A heartfelt thanks for all your time, effort and money it has taken you to get here!  
hello.gif

(Oh and if this is a joke?   I would not sleep at the bash..)  
rofl.gif
and part your bike next to you in your room.....ive seen some pics that would pale in comparison....
laugh.gif
you may come out to some new pink fairings
lol1.gif

I honestly believe him. I know he has s&*t eatin grin on his face, I would be the same way. Congrats Doug, this will be amazing.
beerchug.gif

Its the real deal..... And its taking place with the folks attending this years Bash!

THANK YOU SUZUKI
beerchug.gif

you mean I picked the "right" side for a change? dang amazing....

Y'know what'll be really cool is if some of you guys were to take the Zuk reps on some hair-raising rides over the Gap!

Take pics if you do!

--Wag--

Take note ye of little faith who voted "NO"... The cap knows who you all are, and revenge shall be sweet for him at the bash... Mmmuuuuahhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhaaaaa
firedevil.gif

Back