The .oRg Loses Another Member (RIP "Bassdog")

RIP rider. More prayers sent for his friends and family.
Posted via Mobile Device

I read this and posted the other day.... now few days later I sill am thinking about this tragedy, he was exactly 7 days older then me too, last night I took lead possition with 20 bikes behind me, I was thinking about everyones safety not just mine...rode 30-35 mph all over town and everyone complained then my fellow Busa brother (who is also a Michigan state police officer) says to everyone about being safe ect... then he says ok, who here has a liscense and insurance? about 7 people took off....well atleast they wont be doing wheelies behind me anymore
:laugh:
now back to ridding with people I know and trust.... I hope the airmans family is doing better now..t-boning a car is my biggest fear
:beerchug: godspeed and godbless you brother

for him this year I will celebrate his/my birthday one week earlie on his day 7/13/1970 he would have been 39...I will celebrate for him the best way that I can my b day is 7/22/1970

Last edited:
Prayers sent to Family & Friends. :please: Captain Mike May You Forever Ride Free In The Wind On The Streets Of Gold, Bro. Thanks For Your Service. God Bless.

Very sad news. It is so sad to see our brothers fall. My prayers and thoughts for his Family are sent. :please:

RIP & Godspeed !

fallen_riderz.jpg

:please: R.I.P. bassdog...

"May all the roads in your heaven be warm & twisty...."

Sincerest condolences to your family and friends.

:handshake: thanks for your service :agree:

bazmaniac
:unhappy:

Back