Captain is on the level?

Captain is on the level? - Or is it April 1st?

• Oh, my we are a privileged lot and Zuk is going to visit us!

Votes: 73 100.0%

• Total voters
Yep EDT... Another hour for Cap and 3 for the left coast... as it is Caps rep on the line.... he can call it when he wants
laugh.gif

you know his joke could be that he's telling the truth and telling us today so that we dont know whether to believe him or not
winkold.gif

I've been calling it all darn day..... This is for real you non trusting folks.

if it was any other day than today, i would believe anything he said no questions asked...i really hope he is telling the truth and not just messing with us since i know how much it would mean to him for this to actually happen
beerchug.gif

if it was any other day than today, i would believe anything he said no questions asked...i really hope he is telling the truth and not just messing with us since i know how much it would mean to him for this to actually happen
beerchug.gif
what makes it even harder is people were waiting for him to pull something again.

I have been waiting patiently for someone to tell the story about the last "joke" that went over so well... suppose it will make for a good story at bash huh?
rock.gif

What was on the site offline page

I turned the board off for 12 hours and had this on the board offline page. I didnt tell sponsors, admins, mods, no one...... Im not exactly sure how I made it out alive.......

It is with a sad heart that I must announce that Hayabusa.oRg is shutting down. We have been able to make it six years but the ever rising cost of hardware and hosting has taken its toll. Our hosting service has increased our fees once again because of the high traffic that we use on this site and we can't continue to pay the fees even with the assistance of the members.

You guys have been good to me and my family and I hate for things to end this way but I can't let the site interfere with my personal finances. There has to be a limit and we have crossed it. I appreciate everything that you all have done.

We do have hosting paid until just after the 15th so the 5k raffle will continue as planned. Do not hesitate to email me if you have questions. Captain@hayabusa.org

For the sponsors that have prepaid I will be contacting you so that we can get any monies you have paid back to you. You will hear something from me this weekend.

The main site will be up and I will be posting updates on the raffle on the URL of www.hayabusa.org. The 5k raffle as I stated will be conducted on the 15th of April and I will have all of the ticket holders listed on the main page. The message board will be offline from now on.

Doug King
aka Captain
Owner Hayabusa.org

oh my..... I can see why you might be finding a bit of trepidation on this one... WOW.... no one showed up at your home??

I would have been asking to send you a check !! "So cap, what is this worthless domain name worth to you?, how about 10X your original investment?"
laugh.gif

You know you run a home for the hapless misfits of the ballistic motorcycle community...

I remember that day - I tried back a few times, not believing what I was reading!

Then I happend to glance at my Calendar...
banghead.gif

Good one, Doug!
biggrin.gif

That was two years ago.... I've tried all day to get people to believe me Randy I just dont understand why folks are gun shy about this....

Well if you were pulling another fast one, I would say you have "Big ol brass ones" as that one did not quite go over as planned from what I read....

That was a cold, ruthless and just mean April fools joke
laugh.gif
I bet a lot of guys were crushed that never posted... meany.....

Well if you were pulling another fast one, I would say you have "Big ol brass ones" as that one did not quite go over as planned from what I read....  

That was a cold, ruthless and just mean April fools joke
laugh.gif
  I bet a lot of guys were crushed that never posted...  meany.....
you have to admit that was a good one though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oh my.....  I can see why you might be finding a bit of trepidation on this one... WOW....   no one showed up at your home??

I would have been asking to send you a check !!   "So cap, what is this worthless domain name worth to you?, how about 10X  your original investment?"    
laugh.gif

You know you run a home for the hapless misfits of the ballistic motorcycle community...
rock.gif
I have no idea what any of that meant "trepidation"
dunno.gif
"hapless misfit of ballistic motorcycles"
dunno.gif

face7.gif

dunno.gif

Back