Captain is on the level?

Captain is on the level? - Or is it April 1st?

• Oh, my we are a privileged lot and Zuk is going to visit us!

Votes: 73 100.0%

• Total voters
I hope Doug does not zingle me out for this
rofl.gif

Hmmmmm I voted yes there are only two others that voted no and two people have replied, I see how it is....

they are afraid to commit either way and that makes me think there are more of us "optimists" out there than "moaners"
laugh.gif

Well half trust me half dont... I would love to see the demographics of the votes on those that were here on the April Fools joke I pulled vs how those that were not voted....

Man I have no idea.... I am torn... I trust Doug but like the little chicken... I think I am about to get burned...

On one hand I have heard from more than one person how good he is at pranks like this...

On the other hand he cares for his little family here and would certainly not want to damage his credibility that bad ....

BUT IT IS APRIL 1

I think my head is going to pop on this one.... VABusa is pretty solid on her side.... (the inner sanctum ya know)

We know where he lives, like I said, who has that set of k8 pink plasitics? I really wanna believe, but I am skeered.

thumb_up.gif
I believe him, of course if I am wrong, I expect that there will, AT THE LEAST, be a lot of water balloons heading his way, day and night. wish I was able to get off work and ride the busa there from texas, tires should be warmed up by then. Have fun guys and gals, be safe and see ya next year at the bash.

Back