Can someone do this for me please?

lol, it's not that big. roughly the size of a 3/4" deepwell socket

Here is my manifold for those that use nitrous to shift the airshifter

IMAG0580.jpg

You can use Nitrous,Co2 or NItrogen to shift the airshifter. You just have to use a Co2 regulator to regulate the pressure from 900psi down to 120 to 140psi. The same bottle that is used to spray the nitrous can be used to shift.

Here is a setup that I did on a ZX10. The brass thing is the Co2 regulator. the steel braided line that is wrapped in the white wire covering is going to the spraybar in the airbox. The black poly line that is running to the rear is ging to the airshifter
MVC-003F-7.jpg

Yeah Im loving that setup :thumbsup:

I know its not practical or as efficient as slapping on a 2lb bottle of nitrous like most do but hell nitrous on a motorcycle to begin with aint practical....:laugh: So you might as well go for broke and trick it out with a nice discreet setup like that. Wish you had shown me that prior to me purchasing my 2 sneaky pete bottles:banghead:

Dude, I can't WAIT to get my setup from you! I've talked to the wif and explained that NOTHING I've done to my bike was NECESSARY but finally convinced her. Tax time can't get here quick enough! I don't think I'm going to do the air shifter setup but I can't WAIT to get that kit!!!

Gsx does do good work, his system is what was on my bike. Regardless of what he says, you have to add fuel and change timing with any amount of nitrous you spray. To keep it as safe as possible you need 2 maps on your bike when running nitrous.
Why are you taking this brand new engine that is already going to be a beast and beating it up with nitro before you even get it broken it good?

2 stage dry kit.... little shot to get you off the line than a Big shot to take you down the track :race:

Back