Can someone do this for me please?

Yes my bottle is in my 2lbs bottle is in my hump. You can cut and modify the stock plastic pan or you can get a bracket from Orient Express

Then yes, I'm down Gixx. Like I said, just gotta get taxes in.

Now, what is a progressive nitrous controller, do I need it, and I'm seeing vids that show the solenoid actuating electrically at a certain throttle setting. Is that hard to set up?

Sorry, I'm a mechanic and all but I've never messed with NOS

The nitrous can be activated via the throttle position sensor (TPS) or a wide open throttle switch (WOT). Here is a vid clip from one of my customers 4 years ago. He chose not to run an airfilter

poop show busa nitrous kit overview - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was literally talking about that vid in the last post. But I NEED my air filter. I live in the dust bowl, in Clovis, NM

Gixx is a good dude to deal with :beerchug:

Great prices and quality, he takes the time to help you with any questions you might have.

30 and 40 shot. My kit uses one jet located on the outside of the airbox. That way you will not have to remove the airbox to change the jet. Just lift the tank and remove the supply line. Take less than2 minutes to change the jet.
IMAG0490.jpg
IMAG0483.jpg
IMAG0484.jpg
IMAG0485.jpg
IMAG0486.jpg
IMAG0487.jpg

And later on, I'll be able to up the shot by changing the jet? Like if I wanted to move up to an 80 or 100?

Here is a spraybar that I made for a ZX10. I purposley bound the nitrous off of the throttle body blades to make sure they would not freeze open during LSR runs.

Dry Nitrous Spraybar 2008 ZX10R - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the throttle blades literally freezing in the open position? That would suck

You mean the throttle blades literally freezing in the open position? That would suck

No, I was doing a static test to make sure they would not freeze open. The ZX10 owner runs Land Speed Records. The nitrous would spray for an extended duration. I wanted to make sure he wouldnt have any problems. After he installed my spraybar he made a record at 218mph with just a 70 shot.

When I make a spraybar kit I purchase the airbox for the bke to make sure they fit correctly and still be able to use the air filter. No other nitrous spraybar maker would go through such steps to do so. I make a spraybar for every fuel injected bike on the market today, even V twins. Below are pics for the BMW S1000RR. It is the most complicated airbox out there. The velocity stacks have an actuator that moved them up and down. I needed the spraybar not to interfere with the velocity stacks and not block the upper injectors. The Bimmer's airbox does not come apart like the Gen 2 Busa or Gixxers. It was tough but I made it.

IMAG1711_zpsa07bdf41.jpg
IMAG1718_zpsf62ca45f.jpg
IMAG1723_zps90b81d39.jpg
IMAG1724_zps3036c19f.jpg
IMAG1725_zpsed7bd00a.jpg
IMAG1733_zpse430c4bf.jpg

Dude, I love the pics, and you have my word that you have my business. I'm going to send you my airbox and get the kit from you. I trust ya bud, don't worry. If you want to keep posting pics though, I CERTAINLY won't complain!!

That looks as big as a peanut filter for a goat (fuel filter for a gas turbine compressor or GTC)

Back