Can someone do me a favour please

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Could someone in his 'hood,please go over to Creekboy's house and get Sageronin his helmet back?

Don't commit any unlawfull acts...just knock on the door and politely ask for Sageronin's helmet back.

DJ(Sageronin) is one of the coolest,most considerate,stand up guys we have on the board.

I can't stand the thought of him being ripped off.

Can somebody handle this for me?

I would do it,but it would mean a couple of plane rides.

Thanks,RSD.

What is the scoop on DJ's helmet?

I think this is the first time I have heard anything about it.

Creekboy seems to have taken advantage of so many people I lost track and what who and where..

where is the creekboys location?
rock.gif

Sage is a hell of a nice guy , i cant believe someone is screwing him. If i live near creekboy id gladly knock something , door or otherwise. Wheres he live. sj

Will the admins PM me his IP address. I support most of the Service Providers in USA and perhaps there is something I can do to help...

where is the creekboys location?  
rock.gif
Yeah what the heck.. if anyone has his address, phone number, work place just post it or PM it to whomever wants it...

He made his bed he can sleep in it
+1 on that. I'm in WI, dont know where Creekboy lives, but if its within 170miles, I can get there on a tank of gas, and get home on another...let me know if I can be of asisstance to a good Busa brother-Rubbs word is good enuf for me.

DJ(Sageronin) is one of the coolest,most considerate,stand up guys we have on the board.
+1 to vouch for DJ! He is better than family to me. He more than looked out for a fellow Busa brother than any other when I was outta town and visiting VA.
Yea, this cat (DJ) didn't know me from a can of paint but when I purchased my busa, he offerd to come to Woodbridge and inspect it for me. (at night) Dude lives in Frederick, MD. That's on the other side of the world and through the worst traffic the DC Metro area has to offer. He wanted to make sure everything was cool with the purchase. He also provided key questions to ask the dealer and detailed inspection points. Talk about going above and beyond.

If I can help, let me know....

DJ's an awesome guy. If I lived in the Knoxville area (I think is Creeks location) I'd try and get it back.

Tennessee huh... Im in Arkansas, bout 90 miles from Memphis, if hes west of Nashville I might be able to lend a "helping" hand....

Yeah.. +100 on DJ being one of the best people around...

You dont meet too many people nicer

I mean screwing anyone is bad, but screwing a good guy like DJ should warrant imediate castration

tenn. huh?....maybe we should have a "Bash Bash"....co-starring creekboy as the bad guy that finally gets his while others regain what was rightfully theirs...the we could ride and party...in that order...besides...I', anxiouse to see VABusa ride...from the stories I'm hearing that gals got skillz...folks telling me they never seen a rider be able to go that slow and still retain any sense of balance...awesome!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Didn't someone just post that they saw him and that he was trying to sell his bike? Man, I hate that something is going down with DJ too...
sad.gif

Will the admins PM me his IP address. I support most of the Service Providers in USA and perhaps there is something I can do to help... [/QUOTE]
I'd recommend you chop the throttle on that kind of activity. Not my business but you may be setting yourself up for the kind of trouble nobody would want.

Will the admins PM me his IP address. I support most of the Service Providers in USA and perhaps there is something I can do to help...
I'd recommend you chop the throttle on that kind of activity. Not my business but you may be setting yourself up for the kind of trouble nobody would want.[/QUOTE]
All legal aspects will be looked at thoroughly before any moves are made.

Have any of the victims filed a police report?

Has the board filed a "abuse report" with the concerned service provider?

What kind of helmet was the lid in question? I'll buy DJ a new lid of his choice if need be,obviously there is something going on with Mick,old news,lets move on,I'll buy a new lid for DJ,lets just not rehash this crap on the board,its been peacefull since Jeremy got his plastics back,can we keep it that way? Mods,if you want to bann Mick,so be it,but theres no need for a mudslinging fest here,I doubt anyone else from the board will give him anymore business,so lets move on.NJ.

Mick's a custom painter. There's no such thing as a fast&efficient custom painter. I know, i've been around the field for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back