Buying a busa a year old warranty?

Alex99hayabusa

Registered
I'm currently looking to buy another busa. I've been looking around and I've came across a couple of 2017 with 0 miles. My question is can I still get warranty for these bikes?. And if so can someone point me in the right direction.......thank yous in advance.

Well my thing is most of the bikes I've been looking at have been from hole in the wall dealers. Dont appear to be "suzuki" dealers.

A dealer who is not a Suzuki franchise dealer has two 0 mile ‘new’ bikes for sale? If true, I don’t know if a warranty would be available. However, every new Suzuki comes with a warranty but how a non Suzuki franchised dealer got them is a mystery to me.

A dealer who is not a Suzuki franchise dealer has two 0 mile ‘new’ bikes for sale? If true, I don’t know if a warranty would be available. However, every new Suzuki comes with a warranty but how a non Suzuki franchised dealer got them is a mystery to me.
Hi I have bought left over new bikes from OEM dealers. We then resell then as used. I have picked them still in the crates. The only warranty was from us but recalls went back to OEM dealers.

and there it is... Michael dropping some real truth and knowledge...
Hi. ali123. If they were close I would buy both. I have been building motors for 54 years. The hardest was a Lamborghini V12 4 cam 48 valve.. I do not port heads Ileave that to an expert.So yes I will be putting my motor together myseilf at my friends machine shop.
I

Hi. ali123. If they were close I would buy both. I have been building motors for 54 years. The hardest was a Lamborghini V12 4 cam 48 valve.. I do not port heads Ileave that to an expert.So yes I will be putting my motor together myseilf at my friends machine shop.
I
Hi there is no title on a new bike. only a bill of orign. And dealers reasine titles all the time

I
have u ever built a busa motor? are u SURE about this man? ure brave.... with alllllll the dme parts, I thought dme or frank was gonna build it.

Hi I have bought left over new bikes from OEM dealers. We then resell then as used. I have picked them still in the crates. The only warranty was from us but recalls went back to OEM dealers.

...”I figure if I'm going to pay 12k cash for a bike a year old with no miles. I should be able to get a warranty from suzuki?????”

This should answer his question then.

have u ever built a busa motor? are u SURE about this man? ure brave.... with alllllll the dme parts, I thought dme or frank was gonna build it.
Hi. I have done many bike high HP motors. a GPZ 1460 N/A motor 275 HP I had to notch the head were the cam cover gasket was so the cam would clear. I have built many Suzuki GS 1000,1100 and 1150s also a 1300cc ZX11 with NOS =257HP

Hi. I have done many bike high HP motors. a GPZ 1460 N/A motor 275 HP I had to notch the head were the cam cover gasket was so the cam would clear. I have built many Suzuki GS 1000,1100 and 1150s also a 1300cc ZX11 with NOS =257HP
Hi. I will get the parts for the motor from DME For the trans the parts will come from Robinsons. The turbo and tune from Frank. The head ? maybe V&H can not tell all my power secrets.

Hi. I will get the parts for the motor from DME For the trans the parts will come from Robinsons. The turbo and tune from Frank. The head ? maybe V&H can not tell all my power secrets.
Hi ali123. How you doing? I hope every thing is OK. My craze girl just dyed her hair BLUE. We get some looks a 69 year OLD guy with gray hair with a 38 year old girl with blue hair. She also wants to do it purple than pink. I will post a photo when I can and maybe a photo of me and one of me and her.

If you are not more than one year from original factory, you should be able to purchase an extended warranty thru Suzuki extended service plan (ESP).
I believe the factory warranty still needs to be in tact.
I purchased a Suzuki ESP for my 750cc ~11months after its purchase. I believe it cost me $750 back then.

P.s. u won't need the warranty. These things rarely break and when they do, it's cheap and easy since u have us.
Good luck

Hi there is no title on a new bike. only a bill of orign. And dealers reasine titles all the time

Then why do you sell a crated bike as used? The buyer is the first to title it. According to the state that makes it new, right? Also would not Suzuki honor a warranty as the first buyer registers the bike? Or does the OEM have other rules about bikes leaving their certified dealers what dictate what is new versus used?

Most all motorcycle engines/transmissions are very similiar in overall design.
If you can read a micrometer and a service manual, it's not difficult at all to rebuild one.
The thing about PowerHouse and people like them, is that they have alot of experience with alot of bikes, and more importantly, know which part combinations work best with what engine.
When you buy your parts from someone like that, you know you're getting high quality and knowledge to back it up. As well as a Good dyno tune to finish it right, which we know is a must.
As far as assembling things, it's not difficult if you take your time, measure and torque everything.
Unfortunately, too many people want to throw something together, then take it to a reputable shop to fix their screw ups.

Most all motorcycle engines/transmissions are very similiar in overall design.
If you can read a micrometer and a service manual, it's not difficult at all to rebuild one.
The thing about PowerHouse and people like them, is that they have alot of experience with alot of bikes, and more importantly, know which part combinations work best with what engine.
When you buy your parts from someone like that, you know you're getting high quality and knowledge to back it up. As well as a Good dyno tune to finish it right, which we know is a must.
As far as assembling things, it's not difficult if you take your time, measure and torque everything.
Unfortunately, too many people want to throw something together, then take it to a reputable shop to fix their screw ups.
ok..... there is probably a reason why people do this for a living... and if u want 600 hp... one misstep and motor is history... and why stop there... why don't u just dial in the air/fuel by yourself also? u can datalog….. on a side note..... dme will BUILD U "TINK TINK" for around 100000...…. and im willing to bet that when Michael is done.... he will be right around that number..... unless u think u can go faster than tink tink.

Back