Thinking about buying a busa

voodoocaso

Registered
Hi guys, i'm new to this forum. I was thinking of buying a 99 busa. The problem is that the bike had a starter problem and was just sitting for a long time - something like two years. Now the injectors are clogged and...god knows what else. I was hoping to get some advice from you guys if it's worth the trouble of buying it, because i don't know what else could have happened to the bike from sitting for that long period. I live in Montenegro and there aren't that many busas here (something like 3-4) but i really like the bike.

thanx for any info

How much money are we talking about? That's going to be the key.

Welcome to the site :)

:welcome: to the org. how much money for it, how many miles, what condition is it in?

:welcome: to the .org

How much are they asking, how many miles, what kind of condition is it in?

Feel free to post a few pictures! We love the pictures!

Thanx for the welcome, i'll try to get some pics of the bike tomorrow. He is asking 2500 Euros and like i said the bike has been just standing for nearly three years, the seats are damaged from sun and wind, the plastics are also somewhat damaged but that's just the cosmetic stuff. I'll go tomorrow to the garage and see about the mileage and to get the pictures.

That isn't a bad price. It will equal out, and you should still get a great deal once the bike is in running order again.

Good luck with her, cant wait to see it. You may only have a few cosmetic things and maybe clean the tank and injectors, new battery and fluids, tires, brake pads, normal maint. stuff. Check the chain too. :beerchug:

Hhmmmm.... something is telling me to find something in better condition unless you are a hands on type of guy. Welcome :beerchug:

I would not buy a Busa that is the worst mistake ever they are complete junk :rofl::rofl::rofl: Look they can not turn worth a crap and well wheelies do not even get me started :rofl::rofl::rofl: See examples below 1st one is me second 2 are MPH200

9O4Y3009.jpg

9O4Y2987.jpg

9O4Y3269.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like i wont be buying the busa, it looks like the engine has seized and wont turn over, the fuel pump is dead, it hasn't got a battery so i can't get the reading on the mileage....and i don't know if the bike was stolen or something.

thanx for all the info anyway. keep up the good work - the .org is great.

If you do change your mind and buy it.... same some money for MODS
you will need it... very addictive..:laugh:

Back