Buying a 'Busa Right

Constable5

Registered
<span style='color:darkblue'></span>
pirate.gif
In chatting with my local dealer, I have an offer to buy a new 2007 "Busa in the "color of my choice for 6% off MSRP. I'd be very interested in experienced buyers comments.

I'm presently riding a 2001 FLHPI (HD Police Road King) which is lots of fun, but quite the geezer pleaser.

I'm turning 50 and miss my old 1971 Norton Paul Dunstall Cafe Racer that I owned when I won the cold war for you kids in then West Germany.

I thought a "Busa may be just the thing to perk up my riding. I'm planning a ride to Deal's Gap after I get one.

Enough of this drool and spittle, lemme know.

Ask him what the price is OTD (out the door)...anything MSRP or less OTD is a good price
biggrin.gif

OTD...includes EVERYTHING...bike,taxes, fees, DMV....

I paid $10,300 OTD for my 2006 last September, and that price included tax, title, and 4 year extended warranty.

If you plan to ride twisty curves like Deal's Gap, replace the OEM tires with Dunlop Qualifiers, Michelin Pilot Powers, etc.

lots pf good deals out there i belive there was a member who worked at a dealer posted up new 07s for 9999 and he had 2 new 06s for 8999 , also check out the spring bash thread alot of the members will be there from april 25th through the 1st of may with the peak bein the weekend
beerchug.gif

congrats the busa will definatly put a smile on your face !

I payed $9,600 OTD
race.gif
for my 06 last year
tounge.gif
 and I'am 58 yrs old. So, your right in there with us  
SHOCKED.gif

I just paid $10,300 OTD 2 days before christmas for an '07 black. Plus they took my Warrior in as trade and gave me what I wanted for it.

OTD pricing will vary from state to state, county to county or parish to parish in most cases.
In Al. the state tax is 2.5% with a title fee of $16.50. Then you add on Co. tax which varys. Also some citys have a city tax. Of course all of these taxes, if you are in America, are whith repesentation thanks to our fore-fathers.
guns.gif
out with the Brits
Any ways I got mine fot $11,000. otd from the local dealer. I shopped in the 5 state area could of saved a couple hundred $$$ about 300 mile from here, but----

Some of the best Customer service and Prices on new Busas can be found right here on the Org through one of our sponsers.... Check out the main page for Hamilton Suzuki and member Rolltide. You won't be dissappointed!

Here is the link from the site.

Several members have great bikes for sale now. If you plan on modding your busa you might check out bikes that have already been done for you.

A lot of thought, work, monies and it's all been done for you.

runeight...

(runeight @ Jan. 06 2007,11:02)

Here is the link from the site.

Several members have great bikes for sale now. If you plan on modding your busa you might check out bikes that have already been done for you.

A lot of thought, work, monies and it's all been done for you.

runeight...
Whaddya mean "if you plan on modding your busa"!?!?!?!
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Whaddya mean "if you plan on modding your busa"!?!?!?! [/Quote]
Excellent point!
biggrin.gif

Buy Grab & Twists Busa......for $12K....every mod that you'll ever want is included.

super sweet bike.

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 06 2007,09:06) Buy Grab & Twists Busa......for $12K....every mod that you'll ever want is included.

super sweet bike.
15K lame brain
pissed.gif

Welcome, CB5! I grew up in the South Hills, and my Dad and brother still live there. So I get back a few times a year.

Anyway, I started on the street on a Duc Monster, and after 3-1/2 years, picked up an '05LE. Compared to the V-Twin, the Busa's in-line is (of course) much, much smoother, and you'll find it makes longer riding more comfortable--especially in the arms and shoulders. The riding position is really comfortable, too (much more so than my Duc, believe it or not), and I like the idea of a slightly bigger, heavier bike, since much of my riding is on the highways around Philly.

Let us know what you decide, and enjoy the good, twistie riding in the 'Burg!

Back