Busa-VS-other highend bikes.

Keep the 929 for the Track!!! Buy the Hayabusa and enjoy the Fastest, smoothest, best finished, most comfortable HyperBike made...
thumbs-up.gif
And really it's sweet two up, so you are only buying it so you can spend more time with your wife... "You really want her involved in the Experiance"
laugh.gif
Right??? Should work like a charm....
Ditto!!

beerchug.gif

if you are serious about track days, get a 1000 or smaller.  if you are serious about doing ABSOLUTLEY EVERYTHING exceptionally well with style and comfort, get a busa.  I didn't find a better bike that could do EVERYTHING like the busa does, or I'da bought it.  Yeah, the ZX-12R is close or equal... it looses in the l00ks department in my opinion.  I've had mine on the track and it did me just fine in my opinion having no other track experience
Mine kind of sucks as a dirt bike though.....maybe it was built on a Friday.....?
It's all in the rider bro, you must not have seen Biker Boyz? A lil dirt never stopped SMOKE!!!
tounge.gif

if you are serious about track days, get a 1000 or smaller.  if you are serious about doing ABSOLUTLEY EVERYTHING exceptionally well with style and comfort, get a busa.  I didn't find a better bike that could do EVERYTHING like the busa does, or I'da bought it.  Yeah, the ZX-12R is close or equal... it looses in the l00ks department in my opinion.  I've had mine on the track and it did me just fine in my opinion having no other track experience
Mine kind of sucks as a dirt bike though.....maybe it was built on a Friday.....?
It's all in the rider bro, you must not have seen Biker Boyz? A lil dirt never stopped SMOKE!!!  
tounge.gif
Unfortunately I have seen that movie, but I'd had it erased from my memory.

tounge.gif
Unfortunately I have seen that movie, but I'd had it erased from my memory.
Now come on it wasn't that bad. I did however see Torque this weekend for the first time since when it was in theaters. Hm, I'd like to learn the 180 degree stoppie on a palm tree, or the wheelie front wheel hit at 0 mph, or the 140 mph ramp jump on a moving train. Man it was amazing after watching the movie how horrible it was. At least BB has real riders and sweet stunts. Neither realistic at all though. Sorry to bring it back to memory LOL.

Back