Busa-VS-other highend bikes.

crazzycowboy

Donating Member
Registered
First off so we are straight I am not dogging the Hayabusa.

I was just woundering about how the Busa performs,,,,,eg

Take a GSXR1000,GSXR750,R1,CBR900RR vs Hayabusa I know that most of the time the Busa will beat any one of those bikes in a straight shot, but will it beat one of those bikes in turns or on a track?
I know alot of it depends on the riders exp, I was just curios and wanted some opinions on it.

I like the Hayabusa it's a sweet bike; and some of the mods you guys did is really sweet.
race.gif

The busa is not designed to be a track weapon, the other bikes you mentioned are. Given equal riders on all bikes the busa will lose in the corners, but not by as much as most people think

Yes it would still beat me, I'm sure I don't even ride my bike to 80% of what it could do,

I'm a chicken #### to get on it in corners, but o well I still have fun.

if you are serious about track days, get a 1000 or smaller. if you are serious about doing ABSOLUTLEY EVERYTHING exceptionally well with style and comfort, get a busa. I didn't find a better bike that could do EVERYTHING like the busa does, or I'da bought it. Yeah, the ZX-12R is close or equal... it looses in the l00ks department in my opinion. I've had mine on the track and it did me just fine in my opinion having no other track experience

o Crap you guys are going to get me killed by the wife.

I just bought my bike in december 04 CBR929RR now im thinking I want a Hayabusa, Thanks a whole hell of alot.

Hey: MrGxr
If I pull up in my drive way with an 05 Busa will you get my wife off my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Watch for the gun.
jump9.gif

You must have bought that bike used...Get a Busa and give the 929 to your wife...Compromise...
evil.gif

if you are serious about track days, get a 1000 or smaller.  if you are serious about doing ABSOLUTLEY EVERYTHING exceptionally well with style and comfort, get a busa.  I didn't find a better bike that could do EVERYTHING like the busa does, or I'da bought it.  Yeah, the ZX-12R is close or equal... it looses in the l00ks department in my opinion.  I've had mine on the track and it did me just fine in my opinion having no other track experience
What he said!

Keep the 929 for the Track!!! Buy the Hayabusa and enjoy the Fastest, smoothest, best finished, most comfortable HyperBike made...
thumbs-up.gif
And really it's sweet two up, so you are only buying it so you can spend more time with your wife... "You really want her involved in the Experiance"
laugh.gif
Right??? Should work like a charm....

All, CrazyCowboy is just a little jealous cause right across the street is the prettiest purple and black Busa in the neighborhood, well it is, OK its the only Busa in the neighborhood. Anyway, CrazyCowboy goes out and finds this here 929 (black/yellow), its a good bike, but I think deep down inside he really wants the Busa. So, I guess what I am saying is we should be a little easy on him cause he is living across the street and sees the Busa everyday, I make sure of it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Quote (WWJD @ Jan. 10 2005,19:58)
if you are serious about track days, get a 1000 or smaller. if you are serious about doing ABSOLUTLEY EVERYTHING exceptionally well with style and comfort, get a busa. I didn't find a better bike that could do EVERYTHING like the busa does, or I'da bought it. Yeah, the ZX-12R is close or equal... it looses in the l00ks department in my opinion. I've had mine on the track and it did me just fine in my opinion having no other track experience

What he said!

Yeah...just like they said!!
Ride safe...

she ain't as big a slouch as some people take her for...

I would go with what Stunnah-Man sayz....

if you are serious about track days, get a 1000 or smaller.  if you are serious about doing ABSOLUTLEY EVERYTHING exceptionally well with style and comfort, get a busa.  I didn't find a better bike that could do EVERYTHING like the busa does, or I'da bought it.  Yeah, the ZX-12R is close or equal... it looses in the l00ks department in my opinion.  I've had mine on the track and it did me just fine in my opinion having no other track experience
Mine kind of sucks as a dirt bike though.....maybe it was built on a Friday.....?

o Crap you guys are going to get me killed by the wife.

I just bought my bike in december 04 CBR929RR now im thinking I want a Hayabusa, Thanks a whole hell of alot.

Hey: MrGxr
If I pull up in my drive way with an 05 Busa will you get my wife off my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Watch for the gun.
jump9.gif
if you're the one working and the pay check is under your name, the wife shouldn't be a big deal. afterall, you're going to use your own money to pay for the bus right? the busa is great, go for it. good luck!

Yes I like my Busa too,,, It's on a special back order. hehehehehehehe

So untill it come off back order I will have to ride the CBR929RR.

Now Don't get me wrong "everyone" I really like the CBR929RR it's alot better then no bike at all, and I could think of some bikes I would not wan't to own,Kaw....:O

929's are great weapons.....I like em alot...I ride with a guy from time to time who has one!!

Busas are designed for Top Speed ultimately, but also shine in the 1/4 and for rider and passenger comfort if you take a passenger.......you can blast the whole day away on one and not have a sore back or azz.
They are deffinately not bad in the twisties either.....a great rider on bus will easily keep with a mediocre rider on any of the bikes you listed, but same skill level riders....the others will walk in the twisties.

Back