Busa vs Kawi H2 SX

I looked @ the H2 SXE, and gave a thought about it last year. Specs quickly show 172 rwhp and 573 pounds wet that is only 16 pound less than a stock hayabusa with dual exhaust v's H2 single exhaust. Torque #s in favor of the bird.
A flash / tune / pipe the bird is knocking on the 200 rwhp minus 35 pounds ;)
I'll take the Bird please!

I looked @ the H2 SXE, and gave a thought about it last year. Specs quickly show 172 rwhp and 573 pounds wet that is only 16 pound less than a stock hayabusa with dual exhaust v's H2 single exhaust. Torque #s in favor of the bird.
A flash / tune / pipe the bird is knocking on the 200 rwhp minus 35 pounds ;)
I'll take the Bird please!
Me too....
The SXE seems quite a bit down on power compared to the H2

Kawasaki are visionary cycle builders , I hope Suzuki rectify their stalled approach with the late 2019 gen 3 release .

Visionary and
9DDF60DE-E2E0-4896-AA77-9E00ADB30E33.jpeg

yet still maintaining a retro model for the discerning clientele.:cool::D

Survivability is my guess as its a TOUR rig ?
Even so, I figured they'd keep the power plant pretty much on par with the original specs. But I digress as the Concours 14 is a bit lower than the ZX as well...

I was a bit surprised to see they didn't put the twin shocks out back to keep the whole retro theme going.
This version is what people wished the original was set up like.

And four pipes. This pic is quite revealing but shoulda been taken showing the right side of the bikes.
9E2E6ED7-B900-4E5F-B30B-B64EE84E614A.jpeg

And four pipes. This pic is quite revealing but shoulda been taken showing the right side of the bikes.View attachment 1589412
Kawasaki did a good job on it's design....the four pipes would have been cool.
They did a great job with the ZRX so it is no surprise they would do a good job on this one.

There is an original Z1 running around here with a Kerker pipe and bright yellow plug wires...he rides it like we are still in the '70s....there is no babying it.

Last edited:
Back