New SSB Magazine - 2012 ZX-14 vs. Hayabusa

I look goofy enough on a good looking bike, i could only imagine the second looks i would get on the kawi. People would think the circus was in town. :laugh:

Comparing a brand new machine to one that is at least 4 years old is a little bit of a stretch. Whenever zuk decides to build a new Busa, it will regain the title.

Truth spoken, I like the new 14 but the Busa is still my favorite. When the new Busa does come out it will be all the rage :laugh:

I have always said and will keep saying it. Most of these super fast bikes would never have come into existence without the arrival of the Hayabusa. Its the higher-busa that i believe got all this starting because after the Busa came in, it quickly became the bike to beat. It made other manufacturers realise that it could actually be done. Nearly all manufacturers should give credit to Suzuki for opening their eyes and setting the standard.(phew..I have been itching to say that for as long as I could remember. Glad that finally off my chest).
Anyhow, I really do hope Suzuki stand up to the play. I pray daily that somewhere in some secret lab in Japan, mad Suzuki engineers are hard at work night and day, drinking the strongest coffee they can find, pulling all-nighters, to build Suzuki fans something that will truly be amazing. This battering the ol' falcon is receiving deserves a response. Call it the 3rd Gen Higher-busa or simply an all new Gen 2, I dont care. I need Suzuki to do it once again, what they did back in 1999 and then in 2008, and that is...shut the competion up(but especially the Kawi's and Bimmers in particular). That's all my opinion.

I like all bikes and am not biased nor will I mis-represent. Either of the bikes could be the champ on the street, and that's where most of us ride ... it just depends on the rider.

I tested the new 14 and was very impressed with the experience.

Back