Busa Newb

Nein, das schwarz is schneller.
beerchug.gif

Thanks everybody for the welcome. I already took off the front reflectors. fender kit and HID's will be on there way in a lil bit. not to sound too much like a newb but whats the kickstand mod? I know of a few mods that i have discussed with my friends who have had and have busas (i.e the problems with the HID delayer, the small and normal airbox mod, etc...) im making it a point to do all my Appearnace mod before power mods. i could always swap my nitrous kit from my saturn to the busa though  
firedevil.gif

EDIT: Looked up the kickstand mod. Deff on my to do list. Stickers will be off this weekend.

I hope so. I just cant go onto a 14 forum and expect to get good results. lol. jk. thanks again for th welcome. btw any Tampa, FL area people here?

(Busatuner05 @ Jul. 10 2007,21:38) I hope so. I just cant go onto a 14 forum and expect to get good results. lol. jk. thanks again for th welcome. btw any Tampa, FL area people here?
Port Richey, in the houuuseee..

(LadyHawk @ Jul. 11 2007,04:28)
(Busatuner05 @ Jul. 10 2007,21:38) I hope so. I just cant go onto a 14 forum and expect to get good results. lol. jk. thanks again for th welcome. btw any Tampa, FL area people here?
No ****, I dunno if you know Sky Powersports in Hudson but that is where I got mine from. You go to QSL at all Weds nights?

(Busatuner05 @ Jul. 11 2007,08:43)
(LadyHawk @ Jul. 11 2007,04:28)
No ****, I dunno if you know Sky Powersports in Hudson but that is where I got mine from. You go to QSL at all Weds nights?
I bought mine from SKY also. I love those guys. The parts and service department take real good care of my busa.

George in parts is THE man (even if he is only 19!
laugh.gif
)

QSL is too far for me to go on Wed nights. I gotta get up at 530am, and I'm a whimp  
wink.gif

Sometimes we go to Biff's on Saturday night.

Used to ride the Brooksville run.. either up to Shamrocks or further into Inverness (Gobbler road).  Too many cops now tho. Usually we just putt around town.

yeah i deff fall more and more in love with the bike the more i ride it. my dad and i went to bike night last night and he rode my old bike (SV650S) and i showed him a lil of what the busa will do. he rode it later that night and now he wants one. lol.

(Busatuner05 @ Jul. 10 2007,18:38) I hope so. I just cant go onto a 14 forum and expect to get good results. lol. jk. thanks again for th welcome. btw any Tampa, FL area people here?
BusaTuner,

I gotta ask, but is that you I've been seeing going up and down the Veterans Expressway? Several times on my way home from work recently I see an 07' Maroon busa heading the other way.

Send me your contact info. if you ever want to meet up with some of us for a ride.

PM sent.

(Over_Easy @ Jul. 12 2007,17:03)
(Busatuner05 @ Jul. 10 2007,18:38) I hope so. I just cant go onto a 14 forum and expect to get good results. lol. jk. thanks again for th welcome. btw any Tampa, FL area people here?
BusaTuner,

I gotta ask, but is that you I've been seeing going up and down the Veterans Expressway?  Several times on my way home from work recently I see an 07' Maroon busa heading the other way.

Send me your contact info. if you ever want to meet up with some of us for a ride.

PM sent.
I got that way to work (I work at Mercedes off of Dale Mabry) and get off at Hillsborough then go the back way via Westshore. I have only ridden it once this week so im sure it wasnt me. Nice seeing some other Busa riders in my area that know what they are riding. Mostly i see are old guys getting off of them at bike night and **** and do absolutely nothing to them.

(Busatuner05 @ Jul. 12 2007,17:44)
(Over_Easy @ Jul. 12 2007,17:03)
BusaTuner,

I gotta ask, but is that you I've been seeing going up and down the Veterans Expressway?  Several times on my way home from work recently I see an 07' Maroon busa heading the other way.

PM sent.
I got that way to work (I work at Mercedes off of Dale Mabry) and get off at Hillsborough then go the back way via Westshore. I have only ridden it once this week so im sure it wasnt me. Nice seeing some other Busa riders in my area that know what they are riding. Mostly i see are old guys getting off of them at bike night and **** and do absolutely nothing to them.
I don't go to the QSL on WED. very often. Riding down there just to WALK around bores me. I'd rather be out riding around, but actually enjoy riding in the day more.

I've done a few mods (CA integrated tail, Vortex sliders, GP pegs, GI Pro Smart TRE, Puig screen, fairing screens, and soon a 43t sprocket) but nothing to the exhaust yet. Can't make up my mind...I have to keep the dual look but prefer a full system. Really limiting.

Back