new guy in ocala, fl

gmartin73

Registered
hey everybody just picked up a new 09 white busa today. i already have an 06 gsxr1000, but the busa was such a good deal i couldnt pass it up. i'll do an exhaust first once i make up my mind what i want. looking forward to learning a few things about these bikes. i'll post up pics soon, but its bone stock right now. guess i got to sell the 1000 now!

I use to live in ocala back in the day. I worked at Bennigans. My friends an manager at wing house and have a friend that works at house and hounds. :welcome:

:welcome:

did you get it at ride now powerpsorts in Ocala and if you don't mind me askin' what was the
out the door price?

Last edited:
Glad to have you.

If you want the list of people to 'look out for', just send me a PM.

Just kidding. :rofl: That was pretty good.

Anyway, we're going to need pictures, so don't even think you're going to get on the board without posting a picture or two of your new joy.

:beerchug: Again, :welcome:

which manager at the winghouse? i'm in there quite often. we might have crossed paths before, i ate at bennigans regularly also. no i didnt buy it from ride now i've had some bad experiences with them. they seem to not care if they sell you a bike or not. i drove 2 hrs to port richey to get it. out the door was 11,900 and i got 1.9% financing for the life of the loan. the bike has scratches on the pipes from sitting and moving around the warehouse so they were selling it cheap.

His name is chris and a big guy in the back with tatoos everywhere is jesse. If you see chris, real cool guy hes from phoenix. Tell him cj said hi. Hell probably hook you up with some wings. lol I miss those guys. Ill be comming down to Ocala during daytona bike week if im not deployed then..

which manager at the winghouse? i'm in there quite often. we might have crossed paths before, i ate at bennigans regularly also. no i didnt buy it from ride now i've had some bad experiences with them. they seem to not care if they sell you a bike or not. i drove 2 hrs to port richey to get it. out the door was 11,900 and i got 1.9% financing for the life of the loan. the bike has scratches on the pipes from sitting and moving around the warehouse so they were selling it cheap.

Ahh... yeah they are tools. Not my favorite place to go (course I don't really
have ANY good dealership experiences) that's why I was wondering.

hey everybody just picked up a new 09 white busa today. i already have an 06 gsxr1000, but the busa was such a good deal i couldnt pass it up. i'll do an exhaust first once i make up my mind what i want. looking forward to learning a few things about these bikes. i'll post up pics soon, but its bone stock right now. guess i got to sell the 1000 now!

Great bike and realy nice price see you on bike night every Thursday night around 8pm in the parking lot of Walmart and SteakNShake on Silver Springs Blvd down near Silver Springs Water park:welcome:

Back