new guy in ocala, fl

Great bike and realy nice price see you on bike night every Thursday night around 8pm in the parking lot of Walmart and SteakNShake on Silver Springs Blvd down near Silver Springs Water park:welcome:

i go there pretty regular. i got a blue and black gsxr1000. usually ride with a guy that has a gsxr1000 with a red and black custom race style paint job. its been pretty lame lately though, cruisers have taken over.

here is some crappy cell phone pics i took when i got home with it. camera is in iowa with my wife visiting her family.

0710101740.jpg

0710101739.jpg

i go there pretty regular. i got a blue and black gsxr1000. usually ride with a guy that has a gsxr1000 with a red and black custom race style paint job. its been pretty lame lately though, cruisers have taken over.

Yeah that black and red gixxer1000 is it the badass one? There is one out there that is black and red that is pretty fast and he does real good on the quarter

I have a white 09 busa and live in Clearwater. :thumbsup:
Ocala isn't to far away. We should meet up and ride one these weekends.
I'll shoot you a PM with my Cell number.

That busa is nothing like your 1000 remember it is heavyier so realy you need to get some ride time before getting crazy or you will regret it. I love the 1000s but as far as speed well you will find out.??? The thing I love most is when guys tell me oh my 1000 will keep up with any busa out there it is kinda funny I usually just say ok yeah thats cool must be a pretty fast bike:whistle: The best part is when I say how about we race for 500 bucks:laugh: Not to many 1000s ready to put the 500 on th line but so far I got 2500 and it paid for so parts on my bike just to make it even faster:beerchug: Write back after so driving time and let me know what you think comparing it to your 1000

:welcome: from your southern neighbor!
Nice color choice!!! You are not very far from Jennings, break her in and she what she'll do on the track. Enjoy!

Back