New Guy In Nebraska.

Last weekend I drove out to Vegas and brought back this baby.

My mom bought it brand new in 2004, it has just under 9k on it and is bone stock.

I've been on 2 wheels since I was 5 so I'm cofortable on the bike. Already have a few mods in mind and look forward to getting back on a bike consistently.

image.png

Thanks for the welcome guys. Took my first little ride today. It's been a few years since I've ridden with any regularity so I need to get my "legs" back.
After only an hour back in the saddle I'm already seeing some mods I want to do.

Be sure and check the tires out well, if they are original. How did the ride feel?

Last weekend I drove out to Vegas and brought back this baby.

My mom bought it brand new in 2004, it has just under 9k on it and is bone stock.

I've been on 2 wheels since I was 5 so I'm cofortable on the bike. Already have a few mods in mind and look forward to getting back on a bike consistently.

Nice looking bike and the same year as mine only a different color.

Just out of curiosity - You drove out? Either you were not alone or you rented a vehicle? OR you used a truck to bring it back?
Was this your mom's bike just before last weekend? In other words - Did you buy this from your Mother?

My wife and I drove out from Omaha in our Tahoe on Thursday, brought it back in a uhaul trailer behind the Tahoe.

My mom/dad bought it new. My dad has a 01 gsxr1k. She is gone, and he didn't need both bikes and thought I would appreciate being back on a bike. He was correct.

Back