Intro. New Member

Gitonit!

Registered
Hi all. About me; got my first bike at age 12 a `79 DS100 (wanted the RM125 but the sales man blew it for me, by telling Grandpa that was way too much bike for a beginner). Spent time on various dirt machines before my first streetbike, a `84 (maybe a year or two older..? ) GS650E in about 1987. Fast forward almost 20 years to 2004 I bought a `03 Hayabusa...loved it! but only kept it for two riding seasons (yes there are seasons here in Nebraska)then traded for a KingQuad. Bought an `07 HarleyDavidson SoftailCustom.....umm, thought the wife would ride with me but that didn`t happen. I couldn`t stand the lack of performance anymore so I traded for a 2011 Hayabusa. I figure if I`m going to be riding solo I need to get back to what was always the draw about motorcycles to me PERFORMANCE!
My new Machine is Black/Red in color. (post pics eventually)
Anyhow just thought i would share a little about myself.

Gordon Ramsay wannabee...are you sure??? man Top Chef for sure but what a pr#*^!...lol...you were nice enough to welcome me so you have a long way to go..lol...oh maybe Ramsay is really a pleasant fellow in real life??
Thanks for the welcomes.

Welcome back to the the BUSA family. Looking forward to seeing pics! ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

CIMG1623.jpg

see if this works, how I post in a diff forum

bike that went down the road....not trying to knock HD`s, but I made a short road trip one day on this thing and feared it might come apart at those sustained speeds of 75-85mph....hehehe love how the `Busa idles at them speeds
CIMG1502.jpg

Back