late intro....

Chun

Registered
I have been on here snooping around for a little while but I have never done an official intro.  Last year I had an 05 Busa that I put about 8000 miles on and I got rid of it at the end of the riding season.  I just picked up an 06 the Saturday before last, but no pics yet.  I ordered my stage 1 from Velocity the following Monday. This is a pic of last years bike, hopefully by Sunday I will have a new pic up. The new bike is a hold over that is going to remain completely stock aside from a front strap and dog bones, until sometime around May 1st. That is when the turbo should be ready. I have already learned alot from this site, and hope to hang around for a while.

busa.jpg

Welcome! Any plans to go to the Bash? Post up pics when you can - if you have been lurking, you know that 'dems da
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
!

I would love to go to the bash and then go from there to Kentucky to get the Turbo installed, but thats a long ride alone. Im trying to get a buddy to come with me.

Dude - I'm in DE, I'm going to the Bash AND I have a spot on the trailer for you - PM for details if you're interested...

Back