intro nybryan

nybryan

Registered
Hey all

Just saying hello. I'm from Dutchess county NY and just bought my first Busa. I picked up a beautiful burnt orange and black 08. I've been riding for the past 25 years mostly sport touring. I've ridden all over the country but at this point am not doing much touring so decided to buy a toy. One day out on the busa and its a blast to ride. Only problem for me is the brocks short meg pipe that was on the bike just makes to much noise for my tastes. I will be looking for a clean stock pipe for a gen two along the way or maybe a trade for a gen 3 will work. Anyway have a good day and thanks for having me
Bryan

Welcome to the oRg. I am sure you will have no problem selling Brocks you have and finding something suited more to your taste. Again, welcome and glad you found us. :welcome:

Congrats and welcome! How 'bout some pics of the new baby? We like those around here. :beerchug:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: and Try to find someone with Yoshi's to hear. They're deep but NOT Loud :thumbsup: . I love mine :cheerleader:

Back