Intro

BaldRican

Registered
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span><span style='color:darkblue'></span>
What's up guys. I just wanted to take a min and introduce my self. I just bought my 06' blu/sil 3/30. $11,700 out the door. Good deal? My first bike was an 03" FatBoy which was the bike I learnd to ride and took the saftey course on. I do miss my FatBoy but love my Busa! Less road fatigue, more itneractive than sittin there with your legs forward n lookin like a bad a$$. Im still a bad a$$ just a faster one now. LOL! Well like the first time I chose a big bike to learn on Ive chosen a big bike for a first sport bike. Even though Ive been ridding for 3yrs I do realize Ive got a lot to learn which is my main reason for being on this site.
Looking forward to responses.
"Respect the machine and it may not bite"
First mod rev ilu guages

<!--EDIT|BaldRican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144528403 -->

Yep, welcome aboard! Need a pic, though .... Fat Boys and Road King Customs are pretty nice bikes; I'd like to have one of them for a second, cruiser bike. Can't top the one you got, though!

Here she is.......

PANA0224.JPG

Cool! Welcome! The madness will suck you in... believe that!
wow.gif
tounge.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

welcome,i cant wait for those temps , last year we had a smaal group ride up to the bear mountain area , realy good roads up there ! hope to go again this year !

Back