New 08 Busa

congrats, wish you could have gotten it in time to join us last weekend :beerchug:

Congrats, Looks like we have the same thing going on. Love that blue

Busa.jpg

Congrads and Way to Get back in the Saddle SOO Soon. You Got my Respect !!!!:bowdown::bowdown:

PS: Orange and Black is Still the Fastest Color:poke::poke::whistle:

Good job BJ.. now lets keep this one rubber side down.

Is this the reason you brushed us off last weekend?? ??? You know I was counting on you for the chips and dip... :poke: poor Semi almost starved to death!

I'm glad someone finally mentioned you having the fastest color, so I didn't have to be so obvious!

P.S. I have USAA too, and originally had Progressive for my bike(s) also; but they are WAAAAY expensive over GEICO or State Farm.....like 40% more expensive. Compare.

congrats! to be honest, i didn't think i would feel the same way the second time around ,but once i picked her up like you said, boom, instant love. i guess the wife is number 3 on my priority list for a while once again. :laugh:

That's where Mr. Busa was born too...:laugh: Great group of folks there. Do you know Bob?

I'm not sure I know them mostly from their bikes and leathers. LOL I know that sounds wierd. They dress in full attire when we ride. Bit spooky...

Good job BJ.. now lets keep this one rubber side down.

Is this the reason you brushed us off last weekend?? ??? You know I was counting on you for the chips and dip... :poke: poor Semi almost starved to death!

this is one of them and the other is was passed out cold from all the meds.. Lots of pain that day.. Not sure if I slept wrong or the cat slept wrong on me. LOL I won't miss next month girl.

SEMI I'm SO SORRY YOU HAD TO ALMOST STARVE.. I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN.....:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Good to hear... and great colour! ;-)

Congrats enjoy it's the best color:laugh:

How about that, another smart Hayabusa guy! :beerchug:

Congrats, Looks like we have the same thing going on. Love that blue

Congrads and Way to Get back in the Saddle SOO Soon. You Got my Respect !!!!:bowdown:
THANKS SO MUCH... It was easy once I sat on the bike.. HEHEHEHE

PS: Orange and Black is Still the Fastest Color:poke::whistle:
:rofl: hmm wouldn't that be the rider not the color... LOL
J/K
Pfft! :poke::laugh:

You can have the fastest colour... 'cause for those of us in the know, we have the 'classiest' colour!

LOL LOL LOL GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE Classiest I 100% agree. that was my final defining factor. Looking at my truck then looking at the blue.. Hands down no question... HEHEHEHEHEH

Back