Busa Newb

Busatuner05

Registered
How is it going everybody? Just picked up my 2007 Maroon Busa Saturday. Look forward to learning a few things.  
newbie.gif
 out! btw pics up soon but u know what a busa looks like. lol.

Willkommen! Sie sollten das blaue gekauft haben, weil jeder weiß, daß Blau die schnellste Farbe ist!
beerchug.gif

(fsusux @ Jul. 09 2007,18:48) Willkommen!  Sie sollten das blaue gekauft haben, weil jeder weiß, daß Blau die schnellste Farbe ist!  
beerchug.gif
Nein rot ist schneller.  
biggrin.gif

p.s. I work for Mercedes so half of our diagnostic manuals are not translated very well so you gotta speak genglish.  I enjoy her though, red is a lil diffrent.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

newbie.gif

I love that color... But it's not the fastest color, this is.....

IMG_0008.JPG

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
be safe and enjoy, but before you get heavy into riding; remove the warning labels; you know the ones that come on ladders and shid. And loose the reflectors. 5 HP gain, I promise, no for real. Purdy Busa dude.
super.gif

I still have my reflectors. They are special though as they generate a force field around the bike to keep cages from hitting me.

I found them on e-bay for 21.95 buy it now deal.
SHOCKED.gif

Welcome to the madness. Nice bike. I haven't seen that color in person yet, looks great in the pics!

The kickstand mod should be your first mod...then lose the mudflap!
beerchug.gif

I got a set including hardware, shipped anywhere in the states for $19.99. However they couldn't stop a good size bug much less a cage. Don't pull in front of cages or pull in front of cages and twist the right wrist. Either way works. Hi, my name is Robert and I've been reflector free for nine months
all_coholic.gif

Back