New to the BUSA

welcome to the boards
beerchug.gif

hey man i just joined the forum and i just came from a 04 repsol this place has everything you need to know about the falcon i would look into a swingarm or extension it makes for a more agressive apperence and get rid of the reflectors also look into an intergrated taillight all manufacturers are alright but at all costs avoin yani shiki

hey man i just joined the forum and i just came from a 04 repsol this place has everything you need to know about the falcon i would look into a swingarm or extension it makes for a more agressive apperence and get rid of the reflectors also look into an intergrated taillight all manufacturers are alright but at all costs avoin yani shiki
Hey everyone, I appreciate all the welcomes.

I do plan to get rid of the reflectors, add some Vortex rear stand spools, cut the mud flap flush, do some custom turn signals and tag bracket, Yoshi 4-2-1 pipe (CF canister), Power Commander, and K&N Filter. I also like the Gel Seat and GIPro TRE/shift indicator. I have the spools and signal lights on order now. All rest of these mods will come in time. I'm a little tapped out now from buying it.

I am a corner guy, so I won't be doing any further extension of the wheel base, lowering, or chrome. Not that I have anything against these things. The look is awesome, but not for me.

welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org. Lots of great people here and you have several members in your erea that I hope you have the opportunity to meet!

Welcome aboard...umm my post count is off so Im not new I really have like almost a million posts, long story
argue.gif

Awesome! AND you have a Mustang! I have a 99 Mustang GT. Do you have any Mods done to your GT?

Welcome!
Cool. I like the Mustang so much that I'll probably be buried in it. I bough it new in 2002 and used it for my sales job for almost 6 years (3-months shy). I retired it from being my work car in February of this year. Currently it has 111,000 miles on it. The only major problem that I've had with it was the axle bearings in the rear. Last year I had to get new axles and all rear end bearings (I guess the metal shavings weren't good for them).

The only mods it has right now are a K&N filter, the intake air silence removed, ACCEL COP's, and an aftermarket shift knob. I have, on the shelf in my garage: SPEC Stage I clutch kit, Steeda clutch cable kit (with the aluminum quadrant and firewall adjuster), a PRO 5.0 shifter, a BBK 75mm throttle body, a C&L upper intake elbow, and a C&L inlet pipe. The clutch stuff and shifter I was waiting to install when the clutch went out. So far it hasn't. It's still the original clutch. I just got the intake stuff, right before I bought the BUSA. I've been so happy with the BUSA, I forgot about it.

welcome.gif
 Glad to have you on the org. Lots of great people here and you have several members in your erea that I hope you have the opportunity to meet!
Thanks.

I am always up for meeting new folks. I really don't get out riding as much as I would like to. My job, my son (he's 7), and my wife occupy 98% of my time (as they should).

If anyone in the Tampa Bay area is out at Quaker Steak and Lube this Wednesday evening (05/14/08), I will most likely be there (barring any problems with work or family, see above).

Welcome to the oRg.

From Pasco, myself, so I second the "don't forget life insurance"￾, considering these drivers we have around here.

Nice ride, looks unmolested too.
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the oRg.

From Pasco, myself, so I second the "don't forget life insurance"￾, considering these drivers we have around here.

Nice ride, looks unmolested too.  
beerchug.gif
Pasco... Cool.

We are talking about selling our house in Clearwater and moving to Pasco, if the market ever picks back up again.

+1 on the drivers around here!

Unmolested... yeah, for now.
laugh.gif

Back