Busa Mileage

Busa Mileage - What kind of fuel mileage do you get?

• 10 - 20

Votes: 348 100.0%

• Total voters
mine gets low 30's, i think the wife gets high 30/low 40's with hers. she must ride a little more consevetive.

Mid 30s since the Gear change.
guns.gif

This is just my opinion but, if you bought a BUSA for gas mileage than you bought it for the wrong reason. However always riding like I stole it about 21 MPG.

I get right about 40 thats with 70 highway 30% streets,
now if going 65 to 70 , liek the other said , i get 50mpg or very close to that,
not bad, so lets sum it up:

cost around 10 000 mew
get easy 40 to 50 mpg
0 to 60 faster than anything exotic ( expecpt some crazy tuners)
1/4 miles in 10, looks really good,

Just crazy to me ....

Dear Friends

I haven't checked the mileage on my stock '08 yet.

One thing is for sure, though--that it costs a heck of a lot more to ride this thing now than it cost to ride my Ninja 600 back in '88!

--Jaddie

average of 40 mpg, have managed 50-52 but almost fell asleep, anyway who really cares if your having that much fun
tounge.gif

i have on '06 with 9850 Km.
i got 48 (Imp. gal).  that was on the highway.  playing abit.  another trip i took i got the same, but it was hauling a 18 CuFt trailer loaded for a weekend at the races.  the worst i ever got was about 25.

Bone stock I got about 45 from Georgia to Utah in the interstate. Now I get right at 32-33 given the way I drive. If I'm crusing the highway upward of 40-42

right at 40 mpg city and between 50-55 mpg highway - stock '08.  Like to feel the rush as much as the next guy (run 80mph to 95mph on interstate) - so I guess I lucked out and picked the right machine!! (actually, my wife bought it for me, so I guess SHE picked the right machine!!)
cool.gif

I KNOW... MAYBE IT'S THE STRIPES!!
laugh.gif

Busa_org_My_bike.jpg

Bone stock 06' and mostly commute I get around 35-40 mpg. Weekends I get around 30 mpg. Interstate only 45+ mpg. I only run premium fuel.
beerchug.gif

Normally 38 to 42 mpg with getting into it at times, and I mean getting into it. When traveling at 65 to 70 mph I get 50 mpg. I have stock gearing,aftermarket Brock Gen III smart exhuast 4 into 1 Ti pipe,modded air box, PCIII with a Brock street race map.

Not that I don't trust anyone, but who ever is getting over 50 mpg please post a photo of your gauge to show us?

I bought mine with a handful of performance mods. I get stupid little mpg, but MAN IT'S FUN!

Over 3 tanks of gas I have checked the mpg on my 08 , without really trying i got 47.9, 51.1 and 48.9

Not that I don't trust anyone, but who ever is getting  over 50 mpg please  post a photo of your gauge to show us?
I want to see a photo of anyone gauge claiming to get over 50 mpg. Any year Busa, especially any year below 08.

Back