Total Mileage

Revlis, of course man, its at least a factor of x10 in my book......mine 11,000
OK Cool Thats what I was thinking... :cool:

I imagine I'll be getting a lot more riding done this winter, once it cooled off a bit I have been out more. But following my own advice, if it is too hot for the proper gear, it is too hot to ride. So now that the temp is down into the 80's I'll be all over it.

Not baggin on anyone who actually uses the Busa for transportation BTW. I have just allways seen the motorcycle as a toy for me. So I am sorta glad I haven't put that many miles on her... She still has the fresh clean feeling... :thumbsup:

Later All

Well I have kind of taken it easy on this Busa but my previous bikes I have ridden the crap out of.

1998 CBR900RR, had it for 1-year and put 12,000 miles on it.

2000 R1, had it for 8-months and put 9,000 miles on it.

2001 Busa, had it for 11-months and put just under 10,000 miles on it.

All these bikes I bought brand new and rode the crap out of. The R1 was sold to a guy in San Antonio TX and I rode all day to deliver it to him from Columbus MS(just south of Memphis). That was probably the most fun bike I've owned for messing around on. I could wheelie that thing for miles and not even break a sweat! :D

As for the current Busa, I've clocked just over 1500 miles! :cool:

When I traded my 98 CBR 600 for the Busa it had over 30,000 miles on it in just over two years. The Busa is coming up on its third birthday and it only has 13,505 miles.

4500 miles in 15 months....rained 13 of those....gotta love the east coast...but did all of the miles in the twisties of WV..got my own dragon in my back yard The New River Gorge, ya'll should come over and ride with me some time

4300 miles since last August. Too bad Colorado winters are not too conducive to the fun.......I mean riding....process!:laugh:

odo says 8k closer to 10k (got a bad wire on the speedo which causes it to go in and out-and it just hasn't bothered me enough to repair it). Bike will be 2 years old in Dec., but was down for a couple of months with the INFAMOUS starter gear problem. Even so its less than i usually ride, but hey every mile has been a joy!

I concur with Houston_Rider; Have to adjust the idle every few thousand miles; takes care of the stalling problem...

it's been so long since i've got to ride i'm not even sure..haha... more than 5000, less than 6000... and it's 13 mo. old.

Back