Busa for Life!!

Wow, I wish that I had a friend that would give me a K5!
ok.. here we go.. i'm the lucky friend who now gets to ride a K5 in India where liter bikes are very very few..
Nice to see you back on the board after a long time mate...
biggrin.gif
thanks once again for the lovely ride that you have gifted to me buddy..

I Must Say That I'm Awfully Lucky To Have A Friend Like You!!
Shenoy you da man! thats first class to let your buddy have your K-5 Busaadmirer congrats! I agree with ya shenoy something about the Busa just keeps me happy.
thanks a lot m8!
beerchug.gif

Maybe you should try out the new R1 LE? If you don't like it , I'll take it! Just kidding. Sounds like you are a hell of aguy Shenoyp! I bet your friend was surprised. But just in case

R1_LE_4sized.jpg

Busa for life?? Probably for me--- First of all we ride on the street! Sure any 600 or 1000 cc bike will out corner a Busa easily. But a mighty Busa can corner fast enough on the street to get you a ticket. 70 in a 55 zone going around a bend. so a liter bike could do it at 80. So what.
Yesterday three of us rode 285 miles...lot's and lot's of curves.. with my bar risers and lowerd Busa she just catered to my every whim....giving me sweet feedback 100% of the time. Alot of the time i was in 1st and 2nd gear....All i can say is OMG every time i tried to use full throttle in 1st..abit bumpy here and there grip slip grip slip or the front would come up. I could not ask for a better street ride. Only downside is her weight-- if coming in a turn abit too hot she want's to go wide.
That said plus abit of driveline snatch...she requiers your undivided attention at all times...fun and challenging trying to be smooth with the throttle.. No she not the quickest track bike--But man o man whatta street bike
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wow.gif

Busa for life?? Probably for me--- First of all we ride on the street! Sure any 600 or 1000 cc bike will out corner a Busa easily. But a mighty Busa can corner fast enough on the street to get you a ticket. 70 in a 55 zone going around a bend. so a liter bike could do it at 80. So what.
Yesterday three of us rode 285 miles...lot's and lot's of curves.. with my bar risers and lowerd Busa she just catered to my every whim....giving me sweet feedback 100% of the time. Alot of the time i was in 1st and 2nd gear....All i can say is OMG every time i tried to use full throttle in 1st..abit bumpy here and there grip slip grip slip or the front would come up. I could not ask for a better street ride. Only downside is her weight-- if coming in a turn abit too hot she want's to go wide.
That said plus abit of driveline snatch...she requiers your undivided attention at all times...fun and challenging trying to be smooth with the throttle.. No she not the quickest track bike--But man o man whatta street bike
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wow.gif
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back